- g(x) = (x+1/x)
g'(x) = 1 - 1/x²
f(x) = -ln(g(x)) = - g'(x)/g(x) = - (1-1/x²)/(x+1/x)
= (1-x²)/(x + x³)
Why ask the same question so many times?00
- I guess (?) that's a minus sign just after the 2nd t ?
d[ -log(x + 1/x) ]/dx
= -[1/(x + 1/x)]*(1 - 1/x^2)
= -[x/(x^2 + 1)]*[(x^2-1)/x^2]
= (1 - x^2)/(x^3 + x).00
- Solving a value mixture?
- Standard Form from Word Problem?
- The velocity of a car is f(t)=12t m/s. Use a graph of f(t) to find the exact distance traveled by the car, in meters, from t=0 to t=10 sec?
- Trigonometry help?
- I was told to find the absolute value of 5 -12i. Please help me?
- What is 740 divided by 5?
- X with an exponent of 3 = 125?
- Does this mean your making $21 an hour?
- What is 172 divided by 2?
- What is 24.9562 to 1 decimal place?