Do I have a drinking problem?
OK so I've had alot of my friends and family say I've got a drink problem but I don't think I have as I only drink on weekends I usually get a litre bottle of whiskey on Friday night and drink it over two days so I drink half a litre Friday night and then half a litre saterday night I also drink it neat with no mixer or ice but then I will go the rest of the week without a drink and I don't miss it at all so how can I have a problem if I had a problem I would be drinking everyday I try telling my friends and family this but my mom keeps telling me its not normal to drink this much alcohol but I think its not an issue what do you think?
- Drinking every weekend can turn into a problem.00
- May be a bit much for a two day period00
- Hi yes you have a binge drinking habit. death by 30 years of age.02
- If alcohol affects your daily life such as job, friends stop hanging around, get wasted on a schedule. You might have a prob.00
- A liter is not a small bottle and a liter a week is too much. A small bottle would be a pint so a three quarter liter bottle but only drink about 2 thirds of it.00
- Not really00
- You are doing a great job. Have fun!01
- You don't have a problem in my eyes00
- Think of it like this. Say you don't like cats. You know someone who has a cat. Would you say they have a cat problem? What if they have three cats? Seven cats? At some point, whether it is one cat, three cats, or seven cats, or even twelve cats, depending on whether they can take care of their cats it is ok, because there is nothing inherently wrong with having cats. Now some people can't take care of even one cat, and the cat will poop and piss all over their house. If you go there, you could say they have a cat problem. But if the cats take care of themselves and everything is in order, then it's the other people's problem and not yours.
What you have to ask yourself is this. Are you a cat pissing and pooping around the house? If you aren't, then more power to you. That said, cats don't get DUI's.00
- Is having a glass of wine at work/5 days per week(job provides alchol in work enviro for commaraderie) a sign of alcoholism?
- My apple cider vinegar bottle smells like yeast, is that bad or good?
- What s the big deal about tomorow nothing that s what I ve been trying to tell you that s not what I asked you?
- Is there possible success for an addict to live life without Suboxone, alcohol, cigarettes or other drug replacements? Full sobriety?
- Is drinking a 6 pack a day a heavy or light drinker?
- Absolut Vodka vs Smirnoff Vodka?
- What is cider.?
- Do U prefer beer, wine, whiskey-or-all 3?
- Tea and Coffee are garbage and should be illegal? They have no medical benefit whatsoever, if they did you could get a prescription for it.?
- I am 52 and look way older than 18. Can a sales clerk refuse to sell me cigarrettes if I don t have my ID?