Why do you vote Republican?
- No longer. The GOP is dead to me now. Never tRump. He has destroyed the party of Lincoln.12
- because i'm tired of my paycheck funding 10 million illegal immigrants' health care and food31
- I vote for who can do the job of leading the nation, Republican or Democrat.01
- I would vote independent, if that was a viable option00
- Like voting for the globalist is a lot better ? 😃🤣😂10
- Because they are a trillion times better than democrats. Liberals are very very nasty, arrogant, and hateful people.11
- Combination of common sense vs a Democrat and anyone else from another party would be a waste of a vote.11
- I am an Independent.00
- It's tough to answer that question.11
- Because I’m smart10
- Mental illness1015
- What is a liberal?
- Does the Democratic Party believe in free enterprise or socialism?
- Is the POTUS Above the law and immune from all laws that we must follow as citizens?
- Do you agree with Trump's POV that says that Russia is our friend and the EU is our enemy?
- Why won't Republicans let the Confederacy go?
- Obama was the BEST PRESIDENT?
- In the Trump era, what can we do to ensure our jobs aren't outsourced to $#!&hole countries?
- What do you call it when a candidate asks the Russians to hack his opponent's emails, and the Russians start to hack them on the same day?
- Why are the Brits acting like crazy monkeys while Trump is visiting their country?
- Why did Trump rudely walk in front of the Queen?