Why do you vote Republican?
- No longer. The GOP is dead to me now. Never tRump. He has destroyed the party of Lincoln.12
- because i'm tired of my paycheck funding 10 million illegal immigrants' health care and food31
- I vote for who can do the job of leading the nation, Republican or Democrat.01
- I would vote independent, if that was a viable option00
- Like voting for the globalist is a lot better ? 😃🤣😂10
- Because they are a trillion times better than democrats. Liberals are very very nasty, arrogant, and hateful people.11
- Combination of common sense vs a Democrat and anyone else from another party would be a waste of a vote.11
- I am an Independent.00
- It's tough to answer that question.11
- Because I’m smart10
- Mental illness1015
- Assume the allegation is true: "Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein once suggested recording Trump, removing him via 25th Amendment". Why would ...?
- Why do republicans and democrats constantly throw petty jabs at each other?
- At this exact moment, how many fingers do you have up your assss?
- It takes seconds for nicotine to reach the brain and activate sodium channels in neurons which release neurotransmitter in synaptic gaps?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why is everyone trying so hard to topple President Trump?