I’m 16, 5’7, 177 lbs and my voice is still very high pitched- almost childish/girl like?
my voice has been high for majority of my life but i always thought puberty would fix it, it didn’t. i have no idea if i’m a late bloomer because i’m 16 and a half, hair in all places, pretty sure my balls have dropped but still a higher pitched voice. it has gotten “deeper” but still is considered high pitched to a lot of people. it’s annoying and i continuously get asked questions like “are you gay?” or the occasional “oh i thought you were gay” all because of my voice, does anyone know what’s wrong or what i can do to get a deeper voice?
- also (add on) i get called ma’am on the phone sometimes and it’s so irritating to the point where i don’t even like speaking on the phone with things such as ordering a pizza or trying to return something or even trying to book a audition (i’m a actor) and being an actor with a high pitched voice is annoying and all i want is a normal voice.00
- Is this ok?
- Is it true that the shorter/bigger your feet are the shorter your life expectancy is?
- Is it fine if my friend sees my penis?
- How would you describe the smell of uncircumcised penis? I heard it smells like fermented fish under the foreskin?
- I am a 17yr old with a 7.0inches erect penis is that big ?
- My brother penis is 7.5inches is that considered big?
- Do old people masterbait?
- Men, what do you think of honest sex?
- Im 16 and my penis is 7.4 inches erect is that too big?
- Is it bad to masturbate?