I’m 16, 5’7, 177 lbs and my voice is still very high pitched- almost childish/girl like?
my voice has been high for majority of my life but i always thought puberty would fix it, it didn’t. i have no idea if i’m a late bloomer because i’m 16 and a half, hair in all places, pretty sure my balls have dropped but still a higher pitched voice. it has gotten “deeper” but still is considered high pitched to a lot of people. it’s annoying and i continuously get asked questions like “are you gay?” or the occasional “oh i thought you were gay” all because of my voice, does anyone know what’s wrong or what i can do to get a deeper voice?
- also (add on) i get called ma’am on the phone sometimes and it’s so irritating to the point where i don’t even like speaking on the phone with things such as ordering a pizza or trying to return something or even trying to book a audition (i’m a actor) and being an actor with a high pitched voice is annoying and all i want is a normal voice.00
- Random sharp shooting pain upper midline abdomen... I’m a bit of a hypondriac but what could this be? I’m worried since it’s in the middle?
- Can constipated poop turn soft overtime?
- Why does my penis always stink?
- Why do uncircumcised men insist their penis is as clean as circumcised ones when that’s not true?
- Normal to sleep naked?
- I haven’t ever shaved my pubic hair (male)?
- Why aren't male babies mandatory circumsized?
- What’s up with the smell of uncircumcised penis!? It’s so gross!!!!?
- Should I circumcised my son?
- What makes sex feel so good ?