If you had the privilege of meeting our President, what would you thank him for the most?
I would thank Trump for improving the economy and creating new jobs that weren't government jobs.
- I would thank him for fighting for the forgotten working class, and thank him for saying it like it is!01
- Thank him for the increase racism in america00
- Same as you00
- Peter Gore Seer,
It Would Not Be A Privilege, He Is A Gagster Part Of A Jew Cartel He As Cost Me Far More Than I Can Afford.00
- He did not improve the economy and did not create new jobs. Don't be a laughing stock.00
- For ruining a great nation, dividing American citizens with his racist beliefs, for sending jobs to other countries, caging up children and splitting up families, lying all of the time, hiring his families to work in politics knowing full they are too ignorant to do so, for insulting people on a daily basis, for causing every country on this earth to hate Americans, and most of all for being so damn ugly.20
- There would be no thanks there.00
- Thank him for what?00
- I would personally kick his nuts into his loose asshole.00
- Firstly, it would not be a privilege! He is racist scum! I would thank somebody who assassinated him. You may have seen the mass protests of late, as he is not welcome here in Britain.00
- Since when are you guilty of a accusation?
- Did Reagan rape young starlets?
- Assume the allegation is true: "Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein once suggested recording Trump, removing him via 25th Amendment". Why would ...?
- At this exact moment, how many fingers do you have up your assss?
- Short of assassination has anyone ever tried as hard to take down a President as the Left is currently doing to Donald Trump?
- The Romans were not White. They were Brown people. Why are White people in denial about this?
- How did trump even win he’s a horrible person?
- Why do all liberal candidates supports the expropriation of private property that comes with socialism?
- Do you believe if it weren't for Obama and his socialist policies trump would never had been elected by a majority of Americans?
- Why is everyone trying so hard to topple President Trump?