If you had the privilege of meeting our President, what would you thank him for the most?
I would thank Trump for improving the economy and creating new jobs that weren't government jobs.
- I would thank him for fighting for the forgotten working class, and thank him for saying it like it is!01
- Thank him for the increase racism in america00
- Same as you00
- Peter Gore Seer,
It Would Not Be A Privilege, He Is A Gagster Part Of A Jew Cartel He As Cost Me Far More Than I Can Afford.00
- He did not improve the economy and did not create new jobs. Don't be a laughing stock.00
- For ruining a great nation, dividing American citizens with his racist beliefs, for sending jobs to other countries, caging up children and splitting up families, lying all of the time, hiring his families to work in politics knowing full they are too ignorant to do so, for insulting people on a daily basis, for causing every country on this earth to hate Americans, and most of all for being so damn ugly.20
- There would be no thanks there.00
- Thank him for what?00
- I would personally kick his nuts into his loose asshole.00
- Firstly, it would not be a privilege! He is racist scum! I would thank somebody who assassinated him. You may have seen the mass protests of late, as he is not welcome here in Britain.00
- Why are trump supporters religious? It makes no sense to me?
- Who are more racist ? Democrats or Republicans ?
- Are you going to vote for Putin in the DemoKKKratic Prima?
- What is a liberal?
- Why won't Republicans let the Confederacy go?
- Obama was the BEST PRESIDENT?
- In the Trump era, what can we do to ensure our jobs aren't outsourced to $#!&hole countries?
- What do you call it when a candidate asks the Russians to hack his opponent's emails, and the Russians start to hack them on the same day?
- Why are the Brits acting like crazy monkeys while Trump is visiting their country?
- Why did Trump rudely walk in front of the Queen?