If you had the privilege of meeting our President, what would you thank him for the most?
I would thank Trump for improving the economy and creating new jobs that weren't government jobs.
- I would thank him for fighting for the forgotten working class, and thank him for saying it like it is!01
- Thank him for the increase racism in america00
- Same as you00
- Peter Gore Seer,
It Would Not Be A Privilege, He Is A Gagster Part Of A Jew Cartel He As Cost Me Far More Than I Can Afford.00
- He did not improve the economy and did not create new jobs. Don't be a laughing stock.00
- For ruining a great nation, dividing American citizens with his racist beliefs, for sending jobs to other countries, caging up children and splitting up families, lying all of the time, hiring his families to work in politics knowing full they are too ignorant to do so, for insulting people on a daily basis, for causing every country on this earth to hate Americans, and most of all for being so damn ugly.20
- There would be no thanks there.00
- Thank him for what?00
- I would personally kick his nuts into his loose asshole.00
- Firstly, it would not be a privilege! He is racist scum! I would thank somebody who assassinated him. You may have seen the mass protests of late, as he is not welcome here in Britain.00
- What is wrong with this?
- Trump promised us Mexico would pay for his wall. Now he threatens to shut down our gov't if we don't pay for it. Does anyone see a problem?
- Is the redistribution of wealth to Israel, technically socialist? Lmao?
- Contracting DNA diseases , wich has more?
- Would you shake Donald Trump's hand?
- I'm a proud member of the Republican Party?
- Conservatives. Your president screwed a porn star while the first lady was pregnant, then paid her off days before the election and lied...?
- Should the white race apologize to humanity for their genocidal and evil past?
- What would the country be like right now if Hillary Clinton won the presidency?
- Is donald trump fat?