Can you get AIDS from having sex with a dead body?
- IF the bodily fluids have dried ... No.10
- Unfortunately, yes. It's happened to me many times.11
- If there's blood, semen or fluids involved and the other person actually HAD HIV/AIDS, then yes. That's how the virus is transmitted.10
- "There have been several studies that have looked at how long HIV survives in a dead body. In -bodies, HIV generally survives up to 24-36 hours after death. However in refrigerated bodies, the survival time of HIV is significantly increased. In one study, in bodies that were stored at 6 degrees Celsius (42.8 degrees Fahrenheit), HIV was still viable for up to 6 days. In another study, bodies refrigerated at 2 degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit) were found to have infectious HIV for up to 16.5 days." If you have sex with a dead body that still has the living virus, then yes, you can get AIDS.01
- List 3 examples of how animals show cell specialization?
- Biology Question!?
- If one strand of DNA has its nitrogenous bases, arranged in the order: 5’ - TACGAA - 3’, why would the answer be 5’ - TTCGTA - 3’?
- What is the difference between a receptor and marker protein?
- If one receives a blood transfusion is he inheriting some one else's DNA?
- Do human cells decay?
- From a science perspective, is there any logical reasons to live other than to reproduce & protect your offspring until they’re independent?
- Why do plants not have a digestive system?
- Theoretically, is a black person able to have a white descendent through generations based on mixed-blood and vice versa?
- Life comes from non-life? Do you know any natural system that didn't come from another system? All living being is a system, so...?