Can you get AIDS from having sex with a dead body?
- IF the bodily fluids have dried ... No.10
- Unfortunately, yes. It's happened to me many times.11
- If there's blood, semen or fluids involved and the other person actually HAD HIV/AIDS, then yes. That's how the virus is transmitted.10
- "There have been several studies that have looked at how long HIV survives in a dead body. In -bodies, HIV generally survives up to 24-36 hours after death. However in refrigerated bodies, the survival time of HIV is significantly increased. In one study, in bodies that were stored at 6 degrees Celsius (42.8 degrees Fahrenheit), HIV was still viable for up to 6 days. In another study, bodies refrigerated at 2 degrees Celsius (35.6 degrees Fahrenheit) were found to have infectious HIV for up to 16.5 days." If you have sex with a dead body that still has the living virus, then yes, you can get AIDS.01
- Why can't people who are fighting viral infections be given supplemental white blood cells through transfusion?
- Biology hwk?
- A patient is diagnosed as suffering from high blood pressure. The physician chooses to treat the patient with a drug that is opposite in?
- Did the Chinese have thin eyes because the snow got in them?
- Atheists, why can't evolution be found in nature?
- My blood type is O+. Any way to tell what types my parents had?
- What is the probability of a simple cell as the only and first life coming about by pure change on an early earth like type planets?
- Hi.Is there any way to sterilize a woman without surgery?Does mafia have a way to do it?I m just asking for myself.?
- Evolution of species: We have seen extinction of entire species but we have never seen any emergence of a new species. Why?
- If I eat some fat, what percentage deposits under my skin & what percentage ends up clogging up my arteries ?