Electromagnetic induction occurs when what?
- A conductor is placed in a varying magnetic field.10
- A conducting material is immersed within changing magnetic field lines10
- When a conductor is subject to a changing magnetic field which can occur when the conductor is motionless in a changing magnetic field or when the conductor is moving through a static magnetic field.20
- When there is a relative motion between an electric charge and a magnetic field.
Which includes a varying magnetic field on a static charge.
There are other situations in which the best descriptions are Maxwell's laws.The change in magnetic field induces an electric field, the change in an electric field induces a magnetic field.10
- A motor has a speed of 1,800 rpm. A second motor has a speed of 3,600 rpm. What is the ratio of speed from the first to the second motor?
- Space belongs to America?
- I have an Isaac physics question, but I cant answer it on my own and its due on Monday, can someone help please. Its on waves at a-level?
- PLZ HELP 1 hour left PHYSICS QUESTION THANKSS?
- If the world is round how come we don't fall off?
- What is the speed of light?
- What explains the fact that no machine is 100 percent efficient?
- Why do people use just big trucks or pick-up trucks to snow plow? I know they can't use little cars. Can they use SUVs too?
- China has made a breakthough in the Fusion technology.Chinese will have access to almost unlimited energy while the US backs coal.?
- What is the maximum towing ability of a 1000HP Corvette?