Electromagnetic induction occurs when what?
- A conductor is placed in a varying magnetic field.10
- A conducting material is immersed within changing magnetic field lines10
- When a conductor is subject to a changing magnetic field which can occur when the conductor is motionless in a changing magnetic field or when the conductor is moving through a static magnetic field.20
- When there is a relative motion between an electric charge and a magnetic field.
Which includes a varying magnetic field on a static charge.
There are other situations in which the best descriptions are Maxwell's laws.The change in magnetic field induces an electric field, the change in an electric field induces a magnetic field.10
- A 66 g plastic ball is moving to the left at 28 m/s . How much work must be done on the ball to cause it to move to the right at 28 m/s ?
- The tape in a videotape cassette has a total length 240 m and can play for 2.1 h.?
- Physics help? Anyone?
- A.calculate the atmospheric pressure in Pa?
- What was the proof by NASA that light particle speed can be slow?
- Is it possible to go beyond time?
- Does anyone here know how to make a nuclear bomb?
- What's wrong with my theory - Gravity is the universes respect for matter of or above a certain mass?
- Are all physicists virgins?
- Is it possible to emit darkness???? Like a bulb. Instead of emitting light. It emits darkness?