9x^4 = (3x^2)^2
25 = 5^2
(3x^2 + 5)^2 = 9x^4 + 30x^2 + 25
To make the expression a perfect square, you must add 28x^2.
What should be added to equation to make it a perfect square 9x^4 + 2x^2 + 25? ....Please!?
- I have no idea why this was in the Religion section, but I put it back in Mathematics.00
- That is not an equation. You mean to add a constant to it? Is that the idea?
9x⁴ + 2x² + 25
= (9x⁴ + 2x² + 1/9) + 25 - 1/9
= (3x² + 1/3)² + 25 - 1/9
= (3x² + 1/3)² + 224/9
So, if you were to add -224/9 to the expression you would have (3x² + 1/3)², a perfect square. Is that what you wanted?00
- If you add -224/9, then you get 9x^4 + 2x^2 + (1/9) which is equal to (3x^2 + (1/3))^210
- There are several things you could add to make it a perfect square. Since you were given a few options, just try each one.00
- y-25+36/18^2 = 9[x^4+(2/9)x^2+4/18^2]
y-25+1/9 = 9[x^4+(2/9)x^2+1/81]
y - 224/9 = 9(x^2+1/9)^2
y = 9(x^2+1/9)^2 + 224/911
- 28x^2. Square roots of 9x^4 and 25 are 3x^2 and 5 respectively. A perfect square trinomial can be achieved in one of two ways:
(x - y)^2 = x^2 - 2xy + y^2
(x + y)^2 = x^2 + 2xy + y^2
The only thing that differs is the sign of the middle term. All you do is multiply 3x^2 and 5, then double that product to get 30x^2. You got 2x^2 already, you must add 28x^2 to get the perfect square.00
Ans. add in (4x^2-24).00
- The expression (not equation) is 9x^4 + 2x^2 + 25 or (3x² + 5)² - f(x)
9x⁴ + 2x² + 25 = (3x² + 5)² - f(x)
f(x) = 9x² + 30x² + 25 - 9x⁴ - 2x² - 25 = 28x²
If you add 28x² to the given expression, the result is the perfect square (3x² + 5)²10
- Hi all ! can any one help me to solve this ?
- What is x when 3/4 of x = 946 ?
- Can someone help me figure out this proof? please!?
- Given that the quadrilateral EFGH is a trapezoid angle H = 67 and angle HEG = 72 calculate angle FGE?
- Do you consider $15,000 to be a lot of money?
- A little over 60 percent of men in America would rape if they could get away with it?
- What is 43 minus 25?
- I'll be 30 in a month,Is that considered old or still young?
- What is 4 take away 1/3 (4-1/3)?
- Please help im bad at math?