If I fold a piece of paper 42 times can I climb to the Moon and back?
Doesn’t seem too far
- The moon's not real02
- You'd have to climb your folded piece of paper first00
- Yes, unfortunately the piece of paper would need to be so large that it would destroy huge amounts of the world's food production causing a world-wide extinction.00
- If I can do it with one, you can do it with 4200
- If we are talking about a standard A4 sheet then it is not possible.00
- If you can fold a piece of paper 42 times you can do anything.00
- You can only fold a piece of paper seven times**...... any more and you are a wizard.
** Irrespective size of such paper.20
- A horizontal section of gutter has a semi-circular crosssection of radiusR with vertical barriers at both ends... continued in description..?
- Physics Problem?
- For the flow defined by the velocity field v=2t (1+t^2) ^-1/2i + (t/y) j. Find and sketch streamlines at t=(3) ^1/2.?
- A pendulum is moving with a speed of 5.0 m/s at the bottom of its swing. What is its speed when it has moved to the side and risen 8 cm?
- If the world is round how come we don't fall off?
- If Einstein was so smart, how come hes dead?!?
- Space belongs to America?
- What is the speed of light?
- What explains the fact that no machine is 100 percent efficient?
- Why do people use just big trucks or pick-up trucks to snow plow? I know they can't use little cars. Can they use SUVs too?