If I fold a piece of paper 42 times can I climb to the Moon and back?
Doesn’t seem too far
- The moon's not real02
- You'd have to climb your folded piece of paper first00
- Yes, unfortunately the piece of paper would need to be so large that it would destroy huge amounts of the world's food production causing a world-wide extinction.00
- If I can do it with one, you can do it with 4200
- If we are talking about a standard A4 sheet then it is not possible.00
- If you can fold a piece of paper 42 times you can do anything.00
- You can only fold a piece of paper seven times**...... any more and you are a wizard.
** Irrespective size of such paper.20
- I got a wire that is hanging near the ground.?
- What happens if the double slit experiment is done with many slits--is there a limit how many slits elecreons can simultaneously go through?
- Astronomy Question?
- How do i solve this physics problem?
- Is a hot object heavier than the cold one?
- According to gravity, why won’t electrons drop into the atomic nucleus inside an atom?
- I have a space station creating artificial gravity via linear acceleration. how would you use momentum to find the stations fuel consumption?
- A car traveling 34 mi/h accelerates uniformly for 6.3 s, covering 557 ft in this time. What was its acceleration? Answer in ft/s .?
- I've been given 'power' for homework after olms law. How much about power should I get to learn for homework?
- Question on Motion?