What makes people think I look exotic?
Im 3/4 white/european Swedish, dutch, german and 1/4 indigenous( like american indian) just not sure which region of the americas it comes from, I never knew my biological dad or anything. I have dark brown hair with some dirty blonde highlights, dark grey eyes (kinda oriental shaped looking, interestingly since I'm not asian at all) thick dark brownish red lips, a roman yet at the same time flattenedish nose. Im basically 3/4 white 1/4 Indian and people can never seem to guess my race correctly or get it right... My skin is a light yet a darkish tanned/brown. I just wanted to know what you think the main thing is that makes me appear "exotic" in someones eyes based off what Ive told ou about my appearance. People think Im asian/white or Puerto Rican, El Salvadorean/White mix ...or they think I'm just 100 percent Latino and rarely I get that I look like a straight up caucasian guy here in the US. I do have latino family members and do identify more with that side than my white side, but Latino isn't a race but an ethnicity and theres no specific look... It no big deal I just don't know what "exotic" really means nowadays
- Cause you’re 1/4 Native American10
- I don't know.
Indio - European mixes are common in the US now, they're considered mixed, but they're not really "exotic" anymore.00
- 75% European and 25% Native American sounds pretty exotic to me00
- I don't know since I can't really see how you look, but it's likely because your physical appearance isn't something people often see. You are what is historically known as a castizo. These people are 75% white and 25% Native American, and they are more common in Latin America than in the USA.
Some examples may include Selena Gomez or Camila Cabello who are around that percentage white and Native American.
So the simple answer is that not many people "look like" you, so your appearance is "exotic." I mean how many people have you seen that have the description you gave us?10
- You're basically white, maybe they need glasses.01
- How come the french National Football team only has two players in the team that are really french? How is it even possible?
- Is racist I don't want Starfire to be dark Black(Anna Diop) in the new live-action Teen Titans show?
- Would the U.S be better or worse off this way?
- Why do blacks feel above American laws?
- Is it safe to say some women have a white fetish?
- Why can't people understand that Americans never enslaved anyone. They just brought slaves from Africa?
- Why are White women the least desired and plain and basic?
- Are Mexicans more European or more native indigenous?
- Do you ever feel sorry for blacks that suffer racism?
- Are all europeans basically the same?