Does anyone here know about loose skin and muscle?
Like...If you have loose skin from losing weight, you're really thin, and when you start to gain muscle from exercise, will the muscle make your small clothes that you already have get tighter or how does that work?
- idk but importent health toppics01
- fat turns to muscle growth increase in weight: light weight lifting for tone and lactose loading.00
- That's correct. If you goal is to build muscles, then your current clothes will become to tight at some point.00
- When muscles grow, they get bigger. A small amount of muscle development isn't going to make your clothes tighter. A significant increase in muscle mass well. Loose skin is really a separate issue. It is nearly impossible to get rid of loose skin from significant weight loss. Having toned muscles will make it look better.00
- I'm 6"0 and 220 pounds. Is that overweight?
- How do I reduce the size of the screen?
- Guys do you have some bodybuilding program to suggest? Thanks.?
- 80/20 ground beef, is it bad for you? Or on the healthier side?
- How do you get your 12 year old daughter to lose weight when she hates sports?
- How do you get a 12 yr old girl who hates sports to love them so that she can lose weight and be thin?
- I overate by 1200 calories today, I feel like crap. Will I put on any weight if I go straight back to normal tomorrow?
- How old was the average 18 year old in 1942?
- Can I go for 1 mile walk at 3 mph after drinking milkshake to burn it off?
- What’s healthier: tomato ketchup or mayonnaise?