Does anyone here know about loose skin and muscle?
Like...If you have loose skin from losing weight, you're really thin, and when you start to gain muscle from exercise, will the muscle make your small clothes that you already have get tighter or how does that work?
- idk but importent health toppics01
- fat turns to muscle growth increase in weight: light weight lifting for tone and lactose loading.00
- That's correct. If you goal is to build muscles, then your current clothes will become to tight at some point.00
- When muscles grow, they get bigger. A small amount of muscle development isn't going to make your clothes tighter. A significant increase in muscle mass well. Loose skin is really a separate issue. It is nearly impossible to get rid of loose skin from significant weight loss. Having toned muscles will make it look better.00
- Why am I always hungry?
- I've been overeating lately because I am depressed?
- At night I get salt cravings but it doesn't happen until night time. What is going on?
- Is there a way to allow the body to absorb more water?
- How can I get away from drinking too much soda?
- How can I loose belly fat?
- Why am I gaining weighr while eating healthy?
- Can boost energy drink boost or slow down metabolism rate? can anything apart from excercise change ur matabolsim rate?
- I'm considering changing my diet to eating all raw for health reasons. Is beef safe to eat raw?
- Is 160 lbs at 5 8 too big for a female? (honest opinion)?