Is Isot possible to grain the human eye to see in slow motion? For if I want to be better in basketball or football I want to see in slow?
Be able to maneuver past opponents in tricky situations. Can the human eye be trained to see in slow mo
- Blow ho is the only training of my eye00
- It's a gift that some have to be above normal or in a way abnormal. Taking regular training in football and basketball is the best way to develop your gifts and become a good player.00
- If wishes were horses, beggars would ride ....10
- Not possible. The best you can do it reduce your reaction times by training and practice.00
- Less possible that to "train" you to check your texts before sending them!00
- One way to train your brain to "read" and react to pitching is to stand at bat position and view pitches from a pitching machine.
After a short while you will be able to read them better. It takes practice. Don't bat them just watch them.00
- Is there a way to determine when an object s temperature is falling most rapidly according to Newton s Law of Cooling?
- I got a wire that is hanging near the ground.?
- If the length of the solenoid is increased two-fold, the magnetic field inside it will ______?
- Calc III torque question?
- Is a hot object heavier than the cold one?
- According to gravity, why won’t electrons drop into the atomic nucleus inside an atom?
- I have a space station creating artificial gravity via linear acceleration. how would you use momentum to find the stations fuel consumption?
- A car traveling 34 mi/h accelerates uniformly for 6.3 s, covering 557 ft in this time. What was its acceleration? Answer in ft/s .?
- I've been given 'power' for homework after olms law. How much about power should I get to learn for homework?
- Question on Motion?