Is it possible for time travel to exist with the right technology?
I've heard traveling into the future is possible but traveling back in time is really hard. One of my friends actually time traveled before so he asked me if I wanted to come next time he goes I'm a bit scared though.
- All is possible, i do not doubt science but I think it will take a long time for something like this to happen20
- If you take a spin in the ISS for a few years, you'd lose a few seconds. (move back in time while we keep going on ...)20
- Have you always been this gullible?00
- No, not with our current level of technology. Entropy goes in only one direction, forward. And quantum mechanics is random.00
- How could anyone KNOW. We don't believe that time travel, as you imagine it, is possible in any shape or form.
There are too many paradoxes involved.
And that doesn't even start to explain that IF it was possible we have no idea of how to get started.
Every current piece of knowledge says that we cannot TRAVEL through time at all. We are passengers along for the ride.
Even with the "Rip Van Winkle" effect where someone is placed into suspended animation, the person exists at each and every time in between. Moving inexorably to the future. All we have done is slowed the aging process.
And that is not time travel at all.00
- Yes, but when I travelled to the future to check, no one else had figured out how to build one.
Well, at least not up until then.
I only went to 2112 (classic Rush album).00
- I am sure that your friend did not time travel !!00
- If he can travel to the future, get the scores of all the matches including the final, so you can put some big money on it. Get him to give you the numbers of winning lottery tickets too. He could get very rich or very deluded.00
- It will only ever be possible to travel forwards in time, never backwards.00
- This is in the realm of time Time transport00
- !!!! Interference of sound waves sound?
- Would a person be seriously injured if they were struck by an object weighing 1.44 pounds falling from a height of 35 feet?
- Mi ha lasciato da due sett è troppo tardi per poterlo riconquistare?
- How can photons bend?
- What does 0.01 mean?
- We know there's a minimum temperature (absolute zero), but is there a theoretical maximum temperature?
- Can a dog on a Tread Mill be used to power your Computer?
- Was Eintsein the first to produce E= MC^2 equation?
- Can work (W=Fd) be negative?
- Is there such a thing as a perfect circle or a perfect sphere in existance?