If you take birth control, will you be covered and protected the day after your period?
I’ve been taking them for at least 6 months and am worried that I will not be protected. I just took the pill tonight and my period JUST ended so I don’t know if it’ll cover me since I haven’t had the hormones in the past 7 days or so (because of the period).
- You are protected all the time on the pill... it’s only that first cycle you need to wait seven days. If you are taking them correctly you are equally safe at all times of the month.10
- You are protected every day. The hormones are balanced to prevent ovulation. The placebo week of no hormones is part of that plan to allow the body the natural process of shedding the uterine lining. Starting the next pack of pills ON TIME means that the protection never stops. That includes being protected during the placebo week and during the first week of the new pack. You are protected all the time.
I suggest that you find the leaflet of information that comes with the pills to understand more about how your pill works.00
- My period is over two months late?
- Random period !!?
- What do you think of my 'excretion nastiness scale,' I'm thinking of patenting it?
- What to do after i workout when i cant change? (ladies advice?)?
- Why is female masturbation better than sex?
- My dad caught me masterbating?!? I’m a girl and 14?
- What should I do ? I am ok with foreplay but I hate intercourse because it is so gross specially whole penis getting inside me ..........?
- How do I lose my virginity without extreme pain?
- Would a woman scream if I put a 12 inch cock instead her?
- Unusual orgasms, am I the only one?