If you take birth control, will you be covered and protected the day after your period?
I’ve been taking them for at least 6 months and am worried that I will not be protected. I just took the pill tonight and my period JUST ended so I don’t know if it’ll cover me since I haven’t had the hormones in the past 7 days or so (because of the period).
- You are protected all the time on the pill... it’s only that first cycle you need to wait seven days. If you are taking them correctly you are equally safe at all times of the month.10
- You are protected every day. The hormones are balanced to prevent ovulation. The placebo week of no hormones is part of that plan to allow the body the natural process of shedding the uterine lining. Starting the next pack of pills ON TIME means that the protection never stops. That includes being protected during the placebo week and during the first week of the new pack. You are protected all the time.
I suggest that you find the leaflet of information that comes with the pills to understand more about how your pill works.00
- Will the hypersexuallity go away?
- Severe Abdominal pain?
- Are my boobs finally growing?!?
- Does the combined pill work straight away?
- Men answer only: Should I do it or not?
- PLEASE help i think my dad heard my vibrator from the floor below me ?.. what do i do?
- Should you shave before a gyno appointment?
- Is the human vagina too big?
- What is the name of this revolver?
- If my friend is on her period is her allowed to finger herself she wants to know?