If you take birth control, will you be covered and protected the day after your period?
I’ve been taking them for at least 6 months and am worried that I will not be protected. I just took the pill tonight and my period JUST ended so I don’t know if it’ll cover me since I haven’t had the hormones in the past 7 days or so (because of the period).
- Why can’t I feel any changes in cervical mucus?
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery Cost Delhi?
- 30 days late?!?
- What is the best contraceptive pill (or type) to take when you suffer with daily headaches (not migraines)?
- Was this kinda rude of my doctor to say to me?
- What sex positions can make women orgasm? 20 F?
- Can you go home by your self after general anaesthetics ; discharge your self?
- I Hate My Sexually Developed Body. Is This Normal?
- Is masturbating healthy for women in their late 30's?
- How can I get my vaginal creamy during intercourse.?