Can an employer require an additional 16 hours of work with only a 4.5 break after a regular 8 hour shift?
- Not in my country. You have to have 8 hours break between shifts, but you could be anywhere in the world.01
- maybe, depends on what the laws are about that, as long as its legal then he can do that00
- In Texas they can.00
- In my state, yes.00
- WHERE? Neither US Federal law, or the law in MOST US states require breaks AT ALL, as long as you are paid for all hours worked.00
- No.The general rule is 8 hours break between shifts.00
- Illegally selling weed? Am I screwed?
- How can I be cited for DUI just for using legal weed in California while driving?
- Im 17 and my gf is pregnant, will i go to jail?
- Should the Getaway Driver get a Lighter Sentence than the Stick Up Man, or same punishment For Both?
- A man offered my friend money to go to Peru and come back smuggling drugs. What can I do to stop this?
- Why can't we just castrate paedophiles?
- Can a be removed from my home?
- Can I sue my wedding venue?
- Can a hospital deny you a scheduled surgery if you owe them money?
- What do I do if I was wrongfully terminated from a job?