Can an employer require an additional 16 hours of work with only a 4.5 break after a regular 8 hour shift?
- Not in my country. You have to have 8 hours break between shifts, but you could be anywhere in the world.01
- maybe, depends on what the laws are about that, as long as its legal then he can do that00
- In Texas they can.00
- In my state, yes.00
- WHERE? Neither US Federal law, or the law in MOST US states require breaks AT ALL, as long as you are paid for all hours worked.00
- No.The general rule is 8 hours break between shifts.00
- How to get rid of dependent and abusive spouse?
- Thomas Channon is the third British tourist to die at Magaluf block. Why are their families “furious”?
- I'm Superior over all:Gogs,Magogs,Fuhrers,Titles... Unpronouncibles. Do you know any of them?
- Is there something wrong with being against same sex marriage? Why is it okay to be for it, but not against it?
- Ex-girlfriend never reported my income for food stamps, Am I responsible if she gets in trouble?
- Should children in the government schools be encouraged to report their parents to authorities for using marijuana ???
- Advice about work?
- If you qualify for jury duty, do you have to serve?
- If parents pay for a teens's cell phone shouldn't they have a right to check it?
- My 91 year old stepmother is inheriting our whole family estate.?