Can I masturbate with Toilet paper instead of using my fingers?
This is was first time masturbating. I didn't want to touch my vagina with my bare hands, so I used toilet paper instead. I didn't stick it deep inside, since I fear I might not do it correctly. Instead, I rubbed it in circular motion near my Labia majora and my Clitoris. It feels SO GOOD!!! This is my favorite masturbating way as far as now. I also tried with my hands, but it just doesn't feel as good as with toilet paper. But I don't know what this can cause. Is it bad? If you have any answers or suggestions of other safe ways I could do this, please reply, ASAP!!!
- No, it will stick and break off and can cause on infection, as well as soak up secretions that you need. Experiment. Soft rubber slightly nodulated (bumps on the surface) dog toys are one possibility.00
- It might be better to use something with a bit more wet strength than toilet paper such as tissue or paper towel.00
- No. Toilet paper is too weak.
To masturbate, I enjoy rubbing myself with my index finger to massage my cl*t and using my thumb to push down on my venus mound; and at the same time I like to use my other hand to massage one of my nipples. Doing it in the shower with warm water spraying down on you will also be really fun!!!!
It took me a few weeks after starting to masturbate to reach orgasm.
Maybe you could try using a carrot trimmed to a shape that you like and insert it (warm it up first in hot water). Throw the carrot away after using it; don't put it back in the refrigerator!!!! I've used lots of carrots over the past few years (they're SUPER FUN!!!!).
BTW, regarding toys I'd suggest never using a vibrator or an electric toothbrush, because a guy's penis will seem really boring if you get used to a vibrator ('cuz a guy's penis won't buzz at a high frequency).
However..... for me, sexual pleasure is all in the mind. Yeah.
Techniques are helpful but they mean nothing without a romantic & erotic story and a happy ending, at least to me (meaning that a romantic story needs to have a believable history, a build-up of excitement, lots of honest discussions of feelings between the lovers, expressions of commitment to each other, plans for the future, looking into each other's eyes, feeling their warm breath on each other's faces, smelling each other's breath, nuzzling noses together, the whispering of affection, wet french kissing, sucking on lips & tongues....... lots of stuff like that).
Watching porn never got me excited. All of the porn that I've seen (not that much) was just generic garbage: bad acting, fake moaning, ridiculously stupid situations, zero plots... basically, it was intellectually insulting. But at least there wasn't any force or violence.
And I found it SO ANNOYING that the girls would sometimes be looking at the camera instead of the guy doing her. That made it quite obvious that the couple didn't care about each other in even the slightest way.
Add in the fact that there was no compelling story, no love, no intimacy, no affection, no cuddling, no romance, no mutual respect, no history, no future, no giddiness, no nothing. Plus, I thought that all of the guys looked like selfish horny jerk losers.
So there was never any reason for me to ever watch porn again after seeing garbage like that.
Does my assessment of porn mean that I'm a Miss Goody-Goody-Two-Shoes? Not at all!!! My fetish would be considered kinda weird. Posted below in my comment are a few links to some erotica stories that I've enjoyed reading (the fetish that gets me REALLY excited are taboo love stories of forbidden romance!!!!). If you don't like my answer about taboo love, then just post a "yuck" comment and I'll remove that part of my answer and my comment with the links, too.20
- What is the birth years for millennials?
- How is can Depo affect your period?
- Chances of pregnancy?
- Anyone here ever take the antibiotic Cephalexin, also known as Keflex & Daxbia, for a UTI? Is it good? Any bad side-effects?
- I was raped by a coworker, can I be fired?
- Started my period after masturbating??
- Do Pap smears hurt??
- I am 15 years old and i have never masturbated.So how to masturbate? I really want to do masturbation. I am a virgin. No rude answers please?
- I have an outtie vagina and I’m really self conscious about it. Would my boyfriend care? Do men prefer innie or outtie vaginas?
- I am on birth control, recently my bf came inside, I got scared...took plan B. Got my period a week later but still feeling crampy and off?