How much weight can I lose in 6 months?
I am 21 currently weigh 130kg and am 5'7.
- If you low carb, you can lose dozens of pounds00
- U re in a good weight01
- Man Abrier is sort of correct. It's not low carb but the elimination of ONE carb (fructose) that will have you losing fat.
You would likely be thin in 6 months.
How do you get too much fructose?
Sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).
Yes, sugar makes people fat...and INCREDIBLY unhealthy.
How's your skin? Acne? Slow healing?
How's your gut? IBS?
How's your heart? Hypertension?
How's your pancreas? Diabetes II?00
- Uh....you can lose 10 lbs a month if you try hard.00
- There are 35OO calories to 1lb if you 🔥 burn
off 5OO calories / day you'd lose I lb a week
6mos is 25 weeks so 25 lbs POSSIBLY.00
- Should I take a rest day?
- I’m 5,7 and weight 98 pounds I’m 17, still have time to grow my dream is to be with IMG models I love modelling do you think I will make it!?
- How to get fat?
- What's the healthiest food in the world?
- How to lose weight?
- I’m a female, I’m 16 & 5 foot 4. I weight 114 lbs and I think I am fat but ppl keep telling me that I’m not. Am I fat, I skinny or average?
- What do you like for breakfast?
- Is it okay if I only eat cucumber, ice cubes and drink water and lemon juice every day?
- Wish I was never burn, anyone else feel the same way?
- Trump is now officially obese, even according to his seedy "doctor"? All that stress working hard for America made him fatter?