How much weight can I lose in 6 months?
I am 21 currently weigh 130kg and am 5'7.
- If you low carb, you can lose dozens of pounds00
- U re in a good weight01
- Man Abrier is sort of correct. It's not low carb but the elimination of ONE carb (fructose) that will have you losing fat.
You would likely be thin in 6 months.
How do you get too much fructose?
Sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).
Yes, sugar makes people fat...and INCREDIBLY unhealthy.
How's your skin? Acne? Slow healing?
How's your gut? IBS?
How's your heart? Hypertension?
How's your pancreas? Diabetes II?00
- Uh....you can lose 10 lbs a month if you try hard.00
- There are 35OO calories to 1lb if you 🔥 burn
off 5OO calories / day you'd lose I lb a week
6mos is 25 weeks so 25 lbs POSSIBLY.00
- I weigh 380lbs if I do 23:1 diet how much could I lose weekly/monthly ?
- What is secret behind this phenomenon "French Paradox”?
- Do i have a hernia when doing sit ups ?
- Diet pepsi or diet coke what do you like better?
- Why do Americans eat such disgusting food?
- How much water should I be drinking a day?
- I'm taking grow taller pills and I'm 27?
- I get dizzy, lose all my strength, and i feel like i’m gonna faint what does this mean?
- I am a 6'0" 218 pound male, am I overweight?