How much weight can I lose in 6 months?
I am 21 currently weigh 130kg and am 5'7.
- If you low carb, you can lose dozens of pounds00
- U re in a good weight01
- Man Abrier is sort of correct. It's not low carb but the elimination of ONE carb (fructose) that will have you losing fat.
You would likely be thin in 6 months.
How do you get too much fructose?
Sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).
Yes, sugar makes people fat...and INCREDIBLY unhealthy.
How's your skin? Acne? Slow healing?
How's your gut? IBS?
How's your heart? Hypertension?
How's your pancreas? Diabetes II?00
- Uh....you can lose 10 lbs a month if you try hard.00
- There are 35OO calories to 1lb if you 🔥 burn
off 5OO calories / day you'd lose I lb a week
6mos is 25 weeks so 25 lbs POSSIBLY.00
- What does excercise do for you?
- Why can’t I do any push ups?
- Why is my face so chubby?
- How can I be passing food I ate less than an hour ago?
- Can I smoke and still be healthy?
- How to lose weight fast?
- I heard bananas are not good for you, it was on the local news or a youtube channel or something is this true?
- Do soups count as processed foods?
- I love to eat rubbish food. how to stop?
- Drink water during eating or no?