How much weight can I lose in 6 months?
I am 21 currently weigh 130kg and am 5'7.
- If you low carb, you can lose dozens of pounds00
- U re in a good weight01
- Man Abrier is sort of correct. It's not low carb but the elimination of ONE carb (fructose) that will have you losing fat.
You would likely be thin in 6 months.
How do you get too much fructose?
Sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).
Yes, sugar makes people fat...and INCREDIBLY unhealthy.
How's your skin? Acne? Slow healing?
How's your gut? IBS?
How's your heart? Hypertension?
How's your pancreas? Diabetes II?00
- Uh....you can lose 10 lbs a month if you try hard.00
- There are 35OO calories to 1lb if you 🔥 burn
off 5OO calories / day you'd lose I lb a week
6mos is 25 weeks so 25 lbs POSSIBLY.00
- Are green tea supplements good for GERD?
- Is fasted cardio worth it?
- Should I start consuming whey protein at age 18 with a weight of 174 lbs? I gym thrice a week and lift weights above 110 lbs.?
- Does drinking less caffeine boost energy in the long run?
- How can I get away from drinking too much soda?
- How can I loose belly fat?
- Why am I gaining weighr while eating healthy?
- Can boost energy drink boost or slow down metabolism rate? can anything apart from excercise change ur matabolsim rate?
- I'm considering changing my diet to eating all raw for health reasons. Is beef safe to eat raw?
- Is 160 lbs at 5 8 too big for a female? (honest opinion)?