Does fasting for 24 hours make the body burn fat more?
Fasting then eating fasting the eat etc Does that repeated cycle make your body burn more fat?
- no difference00
- No way!00
- Not exactly. There is a process called intermittent fasting that can be done in conjunction with a keto diet that seems to work for some people. They key is that it is just 12-16 hours of "fasting" and a very strict keto diet.
Anyone's body, deprived of food, will be forced to burn stored fat as fuel. It isn't a healthy choice. You'd be better off selecting an eating plan/diet that provides proper nutrition at a calorie count that will still cause a calorie deficit but won't had the negative effects of a true fast.00
- No fasting for 24 hours doesn't burn more fat. But drinking red tea during your fast is a good healthier alternative. Red Tea is better than green tea. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine. Red tea is a new fresh health & weight loss alternative that is already transforming lives. Click here to check it out http://bit.ly/2thGDHu #detoxtea #health #fitness #redtea #weightloss00
- No your body will burn 🔥 same amount
regardless if you fast or not they key is balance
you need to have a balānced diet for weight loss.00
- Are there any diseases that are a globalization issue?
- Does 3500 excess calories equal a pound for everyone?
- In larger consumption is Fruit Juice ANY healthier in long term on your kidney than Soda/Coke?
- Why is unhealthy food so good and healthy food not?
- How to lose weight?
- I’m a female, I’m 16 & 5 foot 4. I weight 114 lbs and I think I am fat but ppl keep telling me that I’m not. Am I fat, I skinny or average?
- What do you like for breakfast?
- Is it okay if I only eat cucumber, ice cubes and drink water and lemon juice every day?
- Wish I was never burn, anyone else feel the same way?
- Trump is now officially obese, even according to his seedy "doctor"? All that stress working hard for America made him fatter?