Does fasting for 24 hours make the body burn fat more?
Fasting then eating fasting the eat etc Does that repeated cycle make your body burn more fat?
- no difference00
- No way!00
- Not exactly. There is a process called intermittent fasting that can be done in conjunction with a keto diet that seems to work for some people. They key is that it is just 12-16 hours of "fasting" and a very strict keto diet.
Anyone's body, deprived of food, will be forced to burn stored fat as fuel. It isn't a healthy choice. You'd be better off selecting an eating plan/diet that provides proper nutrition at a calorie count that will still cause a calorie deficit but won't had the negative effects of a true fast.00
- No fasting for 24 hours doesn't burn more fat. But drinking red tea during your fast is a good healthier alternative. Red Tea is better than green tea. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine. Red tea is a new fresh health & weight loss alternative that is already transforming lives. Click here to check it out http://bit.ly/2thGDHu #detoxtea #health #fitness #redtea #weightloss00
- No your body will burn 🔥 same amount
regardless if you fast or not they key is balance
you need to have a balānced diet for weight loss.00
- Can you use the death note to amputate fat from your body?
- Why do wildfires spread so fast?
- Nausea during and after eating?
- Why is my face so chubby?
- Can I smoke and still be healthy?
- How to lose weight fast?
- I heard bananas are not good for you, it was on the local news or a youtube channel or something is this true?
- Do soups count as processed foods?
- I love to eat rubbish food. how to stop?
- Drink water during eating or no?