Does fasting for 24 hours make the body burn fat more?
Fasting then eating fasting the eat etc Does that repeated cycle make your body burn more fat?
- no difference00
- No way!00
- Not exactly. There is a process called intermittent fasting that can be done in conjunction with a keto diet that seems to work for some people. They key is that it is just 12-16 hours of "fasting" and a very strict keto diet.
Anyone's body, deprived of food, will be forced to burn stored fat as fuel. It isn't a healthy choice. You'd be better off selecting an eating plan/diet that provides proper nutrition at a calorie count that will still cause a calorie deficit but won't had the negative effects of a true fast.00
- No fasting for 24 hours doesn't burn more fat. But drinking red tea during your fast is a good healthier alternative. Red Tea is better than green tea. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine. Red tea is a new fresh health & weight loss alternative that is already transforming lives. Click here to check it out http://bit.ly/2thGDHu #detoxtea #health #fitness #redtea #weightloss00
- No your body will burn 🔥 same amount
regardless if you fast or not they key is balance
you need to have a balānced diet for weight loss.00
- Why is dieting so difficult?
- I weigh 380lbs if I do 23:1 diet how much could I lose weekly/monthly ?
- How do loose your big belly?
- Diet pepsi or diet coke what do you like better?
- Why do Americans eat such disgusting food?
- How much water should I be drinking a day?
- I get dizzy, lose all my strength, and i feel like i’m gonna faint what does this mean?
- I am a 6'0" 218 pound male, am I overweight?
- What should i have for breakfast?