What is my BMI?
I'm a 28 year old guy and I'm 5'6 and 266 pounds
Obviously the extra weight has affected your brain also.00
- Way over 30, you are obese and need to lose weight.00
- Somewhere around 40. It should be around 25. You really need to lose weight. Being overweight is not healthy. Don't follow any fad diet. See a doctor.00
- Will I gain weight if I switch from smoking to vaping?
- Is low carb all-or-nothing?
- Nausea during and after eating?
- Why is my face so chubby?
- Can I smoke and still be healthy?
- How to lose weight fast?
- I heard bananas are not good for you, it was on the local news or a youtube channel or something is this true?
- Do soups count as processed foods?
- I love to eat rubbish food. how to stop?
- Drink water during eating or no?