They're doing it to you because they are asshats and they think because you're young they can get away with being that.
It's not a comment on your personality or worth or TBH even on your breast size. You're encountering jerks.
For what it's worth these sort of creepy comments really do trail off once you get a bit older. That's because jerks also tend to be cowards who suspect that an older woman is going to be more comfortable telling them to eff off.
Why do people always comment on my body? It makes me uncomfortable.?
Hi guys. So I'm a 15 y/o girl with a slender build and 34C boobs. I didn't even think that that's a big breast size, maybe even a bit small. But literally every time I wear something remotely tight people comment on my boobs and it's starting to really bother me? Surely I can't be noteworthy to the point where this has to happen at the frequency that it does. Do you guys have any idea why people always do this to me? And how can I ask them to stop politely without sounding overly dramatic? Thanks so much.
- 34C on a skinny girl does make them look a pretty good size. I'm sure it's very attractive.
Still, that doesn't make it cool for guys to comment on them like that. Young guys have no class these days. Sure, if you had gone out a few times that would be a fine thing to say, but otherwise, no.13
- For your size they’re considerable it’s probably the fact your young too, it will phase out as you get older I could say wear less revealing clothes but it’s not your fault and you shouldn’t really have to, there’s no nice way really to say it if it’s uncomfortable for you then speak up and just tell ppl you don’t appreciate it,stick up for yourself cos no one else will20
- 34C's on a slender figure stand out, it's a simple fact. It's also a testament to the idea that girl doesn't need DD's to get guys attention. Smaller boobs on a slender figure will do the trick every time. In answer to you question wear loose fitting clothes, sweat shirts and sweaters.40
- Going by your description you have a beautiful body. Everyone like to look at a beautiful body male and female. As long as they don’t touch take as a compliment.
Also teenage boys are a bag of hormones they don’t think before they speak.21
- I assume you're in the US versus other english speaking country.
In many countries there is an interest in sex, in the US, we are OBSESSED with sex.
I'm so sorry, this should not define you. If I were you, I'd maybe wear compression clothing to minimize the effect if not uncomfortable.
Or, maybe have fun with it! Tell the people that if they made these comments in the workplace, they would not only be fired but they would also be sued. You could even record things now and see if it's punishable! Sounds like harassment to me.00
- Because they want ur coochie21
- Because it is so big.00
- Most guys are jerks.01
- That's simple. Lads sometimes will make comments that, because unless they're gay, they are mentally wired to like the female body. It's like women are mentally wired to like the male body unless they're lesbians.
Complimenting you in some ways is okay, for instance if they compliment the outfit you're wearing, if you're ready to help others who need a hand, or if you do your work well. However, know that if people are making comments which make you feel uncomfortable, it's classed as sexual harassment, and there is no reason why you should have to put up with it.
Understand however, that people may not always realize that they have offended you, so I would recommend that you speak to them first.
Try saying this to them:-
'When you do (insert creepy behavior/unwanted remark), I feel (insert uncomfortable feeling), please stop.' Your feelings are your own, so nobody can argue with how you feel.
If that doesn't work, speak to your parents/guardians, or an authority figure for help. If it's happening in school, tell the staff about it. Dealing with bullying and ensuring that everyone feels happy coming to school is part of their job.
Hope this helps.10
- What is your opinion of Britons?
- Are you happy Sweden chose a nationalist government?
- Can having sex while on antibiotics for uti cause the infection to not go away?
- Do you hope a cure for narcissistic personality disorder is found so that all of these leftists will go extinct?
- Should I tell my boyfriend I'm a virgin before we have sex?
- How to make my period hurt less?
- Is it better to have children too soon in life than not at all ?
- Terrible cramps!! What do I do?
- Are you allergic to nut?
- It is customary for women in my faith to have female circumcision. New wife doesn't want it. I am threatening divorce. How to convince?