Are guys like Richard Dawkins really devout atheists or are they just wise business men who know how to make money from gullible atheists?
- Are you asking whether Dawkins is secretly religious? I don't know him, but I certainly never got the impression he was faking the atheism part.00
- So you are saying that Richard Dawkins is the same kind of man as the US televangelist Jesse Duplantis that has asked his followers to help fund his fourth private jet of 54 million dollars - because Duplantis says Jesus "wouldn't be riding a donkey" so for you Jesse Duplantis is just a wise business guy who knows how to make money from the gullible theist... For a point, Richard got not a penny from my pocket as far as I know... neither I donate to any atheist groups a percentage of my pocket... like some Christians need to do...
- Oh, look at Liam - the little muffin -- all uneducated like that, but calling atheists gullible.
What a little snookums. WHAT A BIG DAY FOR YOU, PUNKIN!!!
Go have mommy put a gold star up on the calendar for you,
and then, go put on your Big Boy Pants and show the kids next door
what a growing Little Man your mommy says you are!!30
- You are either trolling or making a sad attempt at psychological projection.
Nearly 100% of the top 10% of all scientists do not believe in gods or the supernatural.
"Clinton Richard Dawkins (born 26 March 1941) is an English ethologist, evolutionary biologist, and author. He is an emeritus fellow of New College, Oxford, and was the University of Oxford's Professor for Public Understanding of Science from 1995 until 2008."
I highly doubt he passes the plate around during his lectures.
However last week, our local church Pastor implied that donating generously to the church would be seen as a road to salvation....10
- both and unless he accepts Jesus as his Savior, his "ism" will lead to eternal separation from God22
- YES But TIRH NOT about them11
- Indeed, unlike these TV evangelicals who are only in it for the humility...for shame.11
- you have no clue00
- How can you be a devout unbeliever?00
- Obviously he is a businessman. He has millions of devout followers all over the world, particularly in UK and USA.
I too bought his God Delusion book and Christopher Hitchen book "God is not great"
If they are writing something related to biology, fine.
But all their books about atheism are purely for business purpose to fool their gullible followers and get their money
- If Muslims get to paradise, and find out that they get 72 ..... MALE virgins, how will they cope...?
- Is the nature of science ignorant towards the nature of religion (or is it open to it)?
- Difference between Islam and Communism?
- Why did God made white women more beautiful than black women?
- What's the point of atheism?
- If faith is belief without evidence, then why do people dispute this when it comes to the presence of God? Ex: Why do they try to prove?
- Doeas God care about us as individuals?
- What if it turns out Islam is true? What will you do then?
- Christians, if being gay is such a sin then why did the all knowing and powerful God write it out of our neurology ?
- Why do Christians want so desperately to disregard the Old Testament?