Were the Nazis considered the good guys of WWII by some experts, and historians that realize DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS are the real problem now?
- The Nazis will never be considered "good" by anyone who isn't an anti-Semite.11
- No. Sounds like bigoted nonsense that morons tell each other to justify their preconceived BS.11
- The "Deep State" is not a thing, but thanks for the paranoia. Always amusing.11
- No, and no. Next stupid question?11
- The only people who can ever legitimately claim the Nazis were good guys without being rightly condemned as racists and totalitarian apologists are the people of Finland. And their reasons have nothing at all to do with some babbling about deep state fvckwhatery.00
- Would the Union have freed the slaves if they knew the Blacks would move North to places like Detroit?
- Ever called off an engagement?
- Who was Mary Wollstonecraft confronting in her writings on the rights of women and why?
- Did the refugees annex france yet? lol surrender now?
- Why are wild fires becoming more deadly in California?
- Liberals cry because we defeated the native americans but they don't mind having fought Germans in Germany during WW2, why?
- Why are English people so hated?
- Is the proof there were blacks in England in the 1400s, like left wingers say there were?
- What's the difference between defeating the Native Americans and defeating the Germans in WW2? Did you know Germans were native to Germany?
- How did the UK get so powerful for such a small place?