Were the Nazis considered the good guys of WWII by some experts, and historians that realize DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS are the real problem now?
- The Nazis will never be considered "good" by anyone who isn't an anti-Semite.11
- No. Sounds like bigoted nonsense that morons tell each other to justify their preconceived BS.11
- The "Deep State" is not a thing, but thanks for the paranoia. Always amusing.11
- No, and no. Next stupid question?11
- The only people who can ever legitimately claim the Nazis were good guys without being rightly condemned as racists and totalitarian apologists are the people of Finland. And their reasons have nothing at all to do with some babbling about deep state fvckwhatery.00
- If faced with a seemingly impossible task, it’s not worth it to try to accomplish it. agree or disagree?
- What are some economic reasons that Boston Massacre caused the US to rebel?
- Given that Churchill, FDR, and Gandhi were the greatest statesmen of the 20th century, who were the greatest statesmen of the 19th century?
- In Benjamin Franklin’s Autobiography explain how Franklin underestimates his attempt.?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?