Can i take a anxiety pill before an oral presentation exam ?
or half of the pill ? could it be potentially dangerous and would i **** up my exam more than if i was severly anxious ? i could go to the doctor but i don' have money/time right now. Please it's important.
- I'd take the pill.03
- Not unless your doctor has prescribed it to you because some pills affect people differently and then some you have to take for a few weeks before they do any help and some can make you drowsy so don't take it.20
- You really shouldn't be taking pills you don't know how your body would react to. Some anxiety pills are like sedatives and they can make it harder to concentrate, which is not exactly what you want for an exam.20
- Take pill to pass exam, but...you must deal with the root cause of your anxiety, medication is not the answer. It's a crutch, know that. It doesn't 'fix' you, it masks your issue temporarily. Research holistic ways to deal with your anxiety, but don't go cold-turkey on meds just yet. Knowledge is power, hopefully someday soon, you can completely go off meds! :)11
- If you've taken this kind of pill in this dosage for specific anxiety-provoking events with success, then yes, take a small dosage.
If you've taken it for general anxiety, don't take it before the exam. The changes in brain chemistry are not immediate.
We have an adult offspring with diagnosed social anxiety disorder. Her means of coping was to over-prepare for important things like presentations. She'd practice out loud in privacy, practice before a family member, practice before a video camera, and in general was way more prepared to do it, despite her anxiety, than any of her peers.
As always, I strongly recommend six months of cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety, which teaches you ways to cope while desensitizing you to stressful situations.20
- I think the best thing would be to try the medication beforehand one time to see how it affects you.01
- *an anxiety pill, not "a" anxiety pill
*severely, not severly
You want to take somebody else's prescribed medication (which is illegal BTW) when you don't know how it will affect you? That's not a smart idea at all. What if you're allergic to it and you have a bad reaction? What if it makes you really sleepy and the teacher/professor realizes that you're on something?
You could try mediTation, not mediCation. I meditate every day and it helps me tremendously.40
- I wouldn't take something that isnt prescribed to you.. side effects could be nasty. What if it makes you dizzy, what if you get really drowsy?
Listen, I get really nervous too. I just force my feelings down and tell myself once i do it, I'm done. Noone is judging you, and if they are, **** em. They arent worth your time or energy.00
- Does clonzepam help you out?
- I smoked for the first time on the (4th 2‘puffs’) cause I couldn’t handle it now I have a drug test tomorrow will I pass it? What will work?
- I forgot if I took my nighttime medicine. I need it to sleep. Will it hurt me in any way if I took it now, and it turns out I did take it?
- What are your thoughts on the drug escitalopram?
- Donald Trump promised me that he was going to bring down health care and prescription drug prices in his first year. Did he lie again?
- Klonopin vs Xanax?
- There is a website selling Medical degrees online?
- Severe Overdose!!?
- How much ibuprofen would you have to take do damage in a single dose? And same question applied to codeine.?
- What would happen if I took 18,000mg of Acetaminophen?