Is 86 years old a good age to live too?
my grandfather passed away at 86 last week. but my father said he lived to a very good age. is 86 years a good age to live too?
- It's certainly longer then average.20
- Yes most people don't live to see 7002
- It's great, unless you're 85.00
- Depends what age you are just now, I am 61 and would be thankful to live until I am 86. My dad died of cancer at 76 but mum is a healthy 82 year old and I don't want to think she will be gone in 4 years from now. In general it is a good age to live to.00
- That's average age to die here in the West any
age in the 70s or 80s I'd consider a full
life few live past 90 & I00 is VERY rare.
- you are lucky man00
- Should I start consuming whey protein at age 18 with a weight of 174 lbs? I gym thrice a week and lift weights above 110 lbs.?
- How long does higenamine stay in the system?
- Can I lose weight on 1050 calories a day?
- How much weight did you lose and how did you do it?
- How can I get away from drinking too much soda?
- How can I loose belly fat?
- Why am I gaining weighr while eating healthy?
- Can boost energy drink boost or slow down metabolism rate? can anything apart from excercise change ur matabolsim rate?
- I'm considering changing my diet to eating all raw for health reasons. Is beef safe to eat raw?
- Is 160 lbs at 5 8 too big for a female? (honest opinion)?