Is 86 years old a good age to live too?
my grandfather passed away at 86 last week. but my father said he lived to a very good age. is 86 years a good age to live too?
- Yes most people don't live to see 7002
- It's great, unless you're 85.00
- Depends what age you are just now, I am 61 and would be thankful to live until I am 86. My dad died of cancer at 76 but mum is a healthy 82 year old and I don't want to think she will be gone in 4 years from now. In general it is a good age to live to.00
- Why limit yourself? As time goes on our healthcare systems and procedures get better. If you’re still healthy and able to do things while you’re 86 years of age, why stop there? My grandfather lived to 101. At that point his health was failing and he decided not to eat anymore.00
- That's average age to die here in the West any
age in the 70s or 80s I'd consider a full
life few live past 90 & I00 is VERY rare.
- you are lucky man00
- How do I actually know if I'm hungry?
- Do you get thicker in waist as you gain muscle?
- If I walk 30,000 steps a day will I lose 3 pounds a week with a suitable diet?
- What happens when I don’t renew my membership at LA Fitness?
- Why do Americans eat such disgusting food?
- Am I overweight?
- How much water should I be drinking a day?
- Will eating pasta every day prevent me from getting 6-pack-abs?
- What’s the best breakfast in the morning?
- Is it possible to lose 100 pounds in 10 months. (My cousin Dylan did it. I wish I could. I just don't have his willpower)?