Is 86 years old a good age to live too?
my grandfather passed away at 86 last week. but my father said he lived to a very good age. is 86 years a good age to live too?
- It's certainly longer then average.20
- Yes most people don't live to see 7002
- It's great, unless you're 85.00
- Depends what age you are just now, I am 61 and would be thankful to live until I am 86. My dad died of cancer at 76 but mum is a healthy 82 year old and I don't want to think she will be gone in 4 years from now. In general it is a good age to live to.00
- That's average age to die here in the West any
age in the 70s or 80s I'd consider a full
life few live past 90 & I00 is VERY rare.
- you are lucky man00
- What's the healthiest food in the world?
- Am I fat? I'm 123lbs at 5'6 and I'm a female?
- I’m 17 and 7 stones my height is 5,7, really want to go into modelling many people told me! to my dream is to be with IMG! Is my height ok?
- I’m 5,7 and weight 98 pounds I’m 17, still have time to grow my dream is to be with IMG models I love modelling do you think I will make it!?
- How to lose weight?
- I’m a female, I’m 16 & 5 foot 4. I weight 114 lbs and I think I am fat but ppl keep telling me that I’m not. Am I fat, I skinny or average?
- What do you like for breakfast?
- Is it okay if I only eat cucumber, ice cubes and drink water and lemon juice every day?
- Wish I was never burn, anyone else feel the same way?
- Trump is now officially obese, even according to his seedy "doctor"? All that stress working hard for America made him fatter?