Sounds like a blown fuse or the electric clutch for the blades may be fried from cutting tall grass....too much resistance on the friction disc of the clutch which might explain the squeaking noise....check for a blown fuse for the blade/clutch circuit....test to see if you get power to the clutch or not. If you get power but clutch does not engage, then it's shot.If you get no power, then the PTO switch may be bad....or a bad safety switch/blown fuse. Adjust belt tension if needed.
Mower deck not engaging
• Drive belt for the mower deck has come loose
• Contact for the electromagnetic coupling has loosened
• Blade switch is faulty or has come loose from cable
• Blown fuse
Can someone help me fix a husqavarna zeroturn? The blades stopped engaging mid-cut and I can’t get them to engage now. Belt looks loose? Idk?
So I was cutting grass for my dad and yesterday it started to squeak a bit. I have a husqvarna zero turn. It squeaked when the blades were engaged and when they weren’t. It was struggling through some moderataely tall grass about 4-5 inches and then the blades just disengaged and I can’t get them to engage again. I guess the grass was a little bit wet but anyways the belt might be loose?
- Brake to fix line has a leak but it is around gas tank with 4 other lines in a line clip how do I get it out?
- Can you believe the prices at auto parts stores vs. ebay for some things?
- Where is the turn signal flasher on a 2002 Saturn SC1? YouTube and google dont help as much as i keep searching. Where is it located?
- Does it stun you that I fixed my rear turn light myself?
- Should do an oil & filter change for a new engine after first hour of use? or after how long? why?
- Getting car fixed at a dealership, can someone guide me through the process?
- Is my transmission done for.?
- Do i need both pieces of my car key to get a replacement from the dealership if it's broken in half?
- Whats wrong with my car breaks?