Can someone help me fix a husqavarna zeroturn? The blades stopped engaging mid-cut and I can’t get them to engage now. Belt looks loose? Idk?
So I was cutting grass for my dad and yesterday it started to squeak a bit. I have a husqvarna zero turn. It squeaked when the blades were engaged and when they weren’t. It was struggling through some moderataely tall grass about 4-5 inches and then the blades just disengaged and I can’t get them to engage again. I guess the grass was a little bit wet but anyways the belt might be loose?
- Window wipers keep stopping and starting when it is raining.?
- Could I fit 215 70r16 on my truck even if my other tire sizes read 225 70r16?
- Are fog lights only used for driving in the fog?
- I have a rental car. It's a Renault Symbol. Is the horn located some place other than on the steering wheel?
- Can you mix premium gas with regular gas?
- If I drive backwards to California, will my odometer subtract 3,000 miles from my car?
- Why does my engine light keep coming on?
- I jumpstarted another vehicle improperly. I think I damaged my truck.?
- Why do auto parts have core charges?
- Is I drove on my tire at 20 psi for a couple weeks and finally filled it back up to 35, is it more prone to popping now?