Sounds like a blown fuse or the electric clutch for the blades may be fried from cutting tall grass....too much resistance on the friction disc of the clutch which might explain the squeaking noise....check for a blown fuse for the blade/clutch circuit....test to see if you get power to the clutch or not. If you get power but clutch does not engage, then it's shot.If you get no power, then the PTO switch may be bad....or a bad safety switch/blown fuse. Adjust belt tension if needed.
Mower deck not engaging
• Drive belt for the mower deck has come loose
• Contact for the electromagnetic coupling has loosened
• Blade switch is faulty or has come loose from cable
• Blown fuse
Can someone help me fix a husqavarna zeroturn? The blades stopped engaging mid-cut and I can’t get them to engage now. Belt looks loose? Idk?
So I was cutting grass for my dad and yesterday it started to squeak a bit. I have a husqvarna zero turn. It squeaked when the blades were engaged and when they weren’t. It was struggling through some moderataely tall grass about 4-5 inches and then the blades just disengaged and I can’t get them to engage again. I guess the grass was a little bit wet but anyways the belt might be loose?
- Can a dealership’s repair shop rip off a customer who purchased his car there?
- My car’s cabin air filter needed to be replaced, but I had it replaced almost two years ago. Was I ripped off?
- Can a universal catalytic converter be put into an 07 Saturn Ion 2.2L manual transmission?
- 99 Buick Century rear drum will not go over new shoes, hardware, and adjuster?
- How often do you get a flat tire on your vehicle(per year)?
- Oil Change.?
- Do you brush snow off your car even if u don't go anywhere?
- Advanced auto said my alternator is working fine but my battery is bad and needs to be replaced...should I trust there opinion?
- Advanced auto parts said I need to replace my car battery on my Ford Focus but they want 159$..?
- I bought a car with the check engine light on and was told it was the O2 sensor but it turns out to be a bad engine. What should i do?