Prettiest girl names?
Please say a rate and an opinion on each!
- Sienna is so common now I wouldn’t go with that. Aurora is hard for kids to pronounce. Sennen sounds like a drug for constipation. The others are fine.00
- Aurora -- 6/10. A pretty name but too much of a tongue twister! I think kids would find this difficult to say.
Sienna -- 9/10. Gorgeous, modern but still classy.
Sierra -- 3/10. Too trendy.
Sennen -- 2/10. Never heard this before but not keen. Much prefer Seren (Welsh name meaning 'star').
Florence -- 9/10. Very classy and elegant, and love the nickname Ren.
Viola -- 10/10. Stunning. A great alternative to Violet.00
- Aurora and Viola are pretty. Florence is possibly old-fashioned. Most of the rest scream "certain sort of American". Sennen seems weird to me, possibly more male than female, but just strange in general.00
- Aurora and
The others I'm not really into.00
- I really don't like any, but if I really had to choose then sierra. I'll rate that a 400
- On a scale of 0-5 (5 being the highest score)
- Aurora - 8/10 - I think it's beautiful and it makes me think of the Northern Lights, but I hate the nickname Rory. I think it's harsh and ugly. I do love the nickname Ora though.
Sienna - 6/10 - I used to like it, but it's beginning to become a name used by people who want to seem classier than they are. It's just becoming tacky.
Sierra - 6/10 - same as Sienna.
Sennen - 2/10 - not very nice, to be honest. I can't picture anyone wanting to be named Sennen, especially an adult woman.
Florence - 9/10 - I love Florence. I think it's beautiful and elegant and I've always wondered why it isn't more common.
Viola - 8/10 - Viola is beautiful. As much as I like my name, I think Violet is becoming too common. I've always liked Viola as a classier, more modern alternative.
- Ceo at green ivy?
- Which name do you hear more often? John or James?
- Opinions on the name Savannah?
- Opinions on this girls name?
- Tell me a girl name that starts with letter R?
- Tell me a Boys name beginning in G?
- What’s a male name that starts with the letter R?
- What are your opinions on these baby names?
- What are your favourite boys names? I like classical and unique names.?
- Tell me a babies name that can be a boys or a girls?