Viola- the best of the bunch. It's pretty feminine and old fashioned 10/10
Florence- my second fav. It's pretty classic and not overly feminine 8/10
Sienna- would be my next favorite. It's pretty and cute. I like how it has a color meaning behind it, don't like the lack in obvious nicknames. 6/ 10
Sierra- the 4th best of the bunch. It's just a little boring to me and over used.. once again I don't like the lack in obvious nicknames. 5/10
Aurora- the second to last name. Although the idea of it is pretty, I generally don't like naming children things. To me names like River, Aurora, Willow are better suited for animals. 5/10
Sennen- I have never heard this name.. I don't think it's pretty. Once again lack of obvious nicknames.. 2/10
Prettiest girl names?
Please say a rate and an opinion on each!
- Sienna is so common now I wouldn’t go with that. Aurora is hard for kids to pronounce. Sennen sounds like a drug for constipation. The others are fine.00
- Aurora -- 6/10. A pretty name but too much of a tongue twister! I think kids would find this difficult to say.
Sienna -- 9/10. Gorgeous, modern but still classy.
Sierra -- 3/10. Too trendy.
Sennen -- 2/10. Never heard this before but not keen. Much prefer Seren (Welsh name meaning 'star').
Florence -- 9/10. Very classy and elegant, and love the nickname Ren.
Viola -- 10/10. Stunning. A great alternative to Violet.00
- Aurora and Viola are pretty. Florence is possibly old-fashioned. Most of the rest scream "certain sort of American". Sennen seems weird to me, possibly more male than female, but just strange in general.00
- I really don't like any, but if I really had to choose then sierra. I'll rate that a 400
- On a scale of 0-5 (5 being the highest score)
- Aurora - 8/10 - I think it's beautiful and it makes me think of the Northern Lights, but I hate the nickname Rory. I think it's harsh and ugly. I do love the nickname Ora though.
Sienna - 6/10 - I used to like it, but it's beginning to become a name used by people who want to seem classier than they are. It's just becoming tacky.
Sierra - 6/10 - same as Sienna.
Sennen - 2/10 - not very nice, to be honest. I can't picture anyone wanting to be named Sennen, especially an adult woman.
Florence - 9/10 - I love Florence. I think it's beautiful and elegant and I've always wondered why it isn't more common.
Viola - 8/10 - Viola is beautiful. As much as I like my name, I think Violet is becoming too common. I've always liked Viola as a classier, more modern alternative.
- Rafiela/ Raphaella for a girl? Ella for nickname?
- What surname will go well with ruby and eve?
- Which is prettier, Opal or Pearl?
- Who would've thought that a girl like me would double life as superstar?
- What would you name four girls if their names have to start with C?
- How do you feel about the name Inna, instead of Anna?
- Which spelling do you like the most?
- Is Brodie a good name?
- Do U prefer Sean or Tucker?
- If I have a boy & a girl I love the names Wyatt and Everly.. people have said Everly is stupid, do u agree? I love it and I’m very picky..?