A 16-oz jar of peanut butter in the shape of a right circular cylinder is 5in high and 3in in diameter and sells for $1.60.?
In the same store, a 26-oz jar of the same brand is 5&1/2in high and 3&1/4in in diameter. If the cost is directly proportional to volume, what should the price of the larger jar be? If the cost is directly proportional to weight, what should the price of the larger jar be?
- How many basic logic gate in computer logic operation?
- Example problems about cones?
- What are the prices?
- I have l a yearly target of 127 units average per month for this year. We are at 103 after month 2. How many units needed per month for 127?
- Is 70 minutes an hour and 20 minutes?
- What is the most reliable news network (CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, or CBS)?
- How do I deal with my math teacher who mocks and makes fun of me? Thanks for the help!!!?
- Is 2/0 twice as large as 1/0 or are they the same size since it's infinity?
- What s the square root of 9?
- Will the US ever convert to the metric system?