How can you not tell the difference between being underweight and overweight?
Oh wait, you can.
Am i underweight or overweight? Please i need fast answers?
Hey guys!! Im an 18 years old girl, im around 5'2/5'3 inches tall and i weight 47kg (103/104 pounds). My mother was diagnosed with anorexia 12 years ago (she is fine now) and is now worried that i may have it too and keeps on telling me im underweight but when i look at myself in a mirror i look completely normal. So i was wondering if that really is underweight or is she just being overprotective? Thanks!!
- According to BMI you’re a healthy weight but only just. There was only 0.4 between healthy and underweight00
- According the the BMI (body mass index) calculator that I used, your BMI is 18.8, which is within the lower range of healthy weights, so you're likely neither underweight nor overweight.
However, understand that there are limitations to the BMI calculator as well i.e.:-
- it doesn't take into consideration that body muscle is four times as dense as the same quantity of body fat. That's how someone who is muscularly developed and very physically fit would be classed as obese.
- it's unsuitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, because both obviously can have effects on a woman's weight.
- it doesn't take into consideration that some people purely have heavy bones.
- it can underestimate body fat in people who have lost muscle.
Hope this helps.11
- You're fine, but you're a bit on the lower end of fine. Like if you were to keep your weight, you still can be healthy! Maybe like a couple of pounds wouldn't hurt, but in your case, your body is just fine the way it is00
- a little overweight. lose a little but not much.26
- well- young lady- it sounds to me you're clearly underweight....
and I think additional questions are to be asked in real life....
and you might definitely need the professional help/ advise of a nutritionist-in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age and skilled in treating eating disorders....yeah....00
- more data is needed like breast size, hip width, rear size and so on..............just using bmi is NOT going to provide the correct answer02
- Does asking a question like this make you feel proud or special? Unless you are a complete moron you know you are not overweight. If you need strangers online to tell you “omG U R sO SKINNY!!1!” you have some serious issues.10
- i spoke with few of my friends they are who actually spend their half life in the gym.
This is the most scientifically researched and well periodized core strength and stability program on the planet. No matter your current level of development you will amaze yourself with the feats of abdominal strength and skill you will master by simply following the simple progressions in Specforce Abs. And the fringe benefit will be a flat belly and even ripped six pack abs.
Add inches to your upper arms in only weeks using this powerful new protocol that only takes 5.5 minutes at the end of your regular workouts. This unique technique has been scientifically proven to increase the muscle mass on your arms faster than any other method. And as a bonus you’ll also discover how to apply the same principles to your legs. After all, we can’t have you running around with massive Guns and pencil thin thighs…
Unleash the most brutally effective techniques that end fights fast. The best part is you don't need any previous experience, martial arts training or special skills. This collection of devastating moves enables you to quickly turn a violent encounter in your favor. It will give you the confidence you need to protect the ones you love. These tried and tested techniques emerged over 200 years ago, used by the Shanghai Police patrolling the most dangerous ports in China. This secret information was passed on and the operatives were recruited to train our World War 2 Veterans in Hand to Hand Combat. Since that time these devastatingly effective moves have been passed on to Special Operatives embedded deep in enemy territory, Special Forces Units, and SWAT units around the world. Now you can train the same way learning these moves in just minutes.
- Onde encontro boas receitas low carb?
- [Pro-ana answers only] Does chewing and spitting break a fast?
- How to do more push ups?
- I'm 23, I work-out, walk 10+ miles a week, am in pretty good shape but I eat junk food. Fitbit says my heart-rate is 120 when walking and?
- Can I smoke and still be healthy?
- How to lose weight fast?
- I heard bananas are not good for you, it was on the local news or a youtube channel or something is this true?
- Do soups count as processed foods?
- I love to eat rubbish food. how to stop?
- Drink water during eating or no?