Is there any chance of a positive outcome from the meeting between Trump and Kim?
- There has already been a positive outcome10
- Yes, some positive outcome is inevitable. There is no way the DPRK can avoid Western contamination now. Wait till they start getting smartphones. It will be a different kind of revolution.00
- Yes if you're North Korean, Russian, Israeli, within Trump's inner circle, or anybody who trump owes money to.01
- Yes just wait and see !10
- Absolutely. Kim got everything he wanted.
Plus the world got proof that Dennis Rodman is smarter than Trump, instead of just assuming it.22
- Already happened.00
- Not for America00
- China is satifying the summit meetings.00
- Well, just like the Mueller investigation, we will have to wait and see. Did we see any positive result with Clinton in office, in this context? Obama?00
- Why do liberals think they can enjoy American freedoms and way of life, but try so hard to take away fun and freedoms to cons who are why?
- Notice all the smart @ss libs on here trying to act smart and high and mighty pointing out spelling, end up looking dumb a few answers later?
- Will you be voting for the party that wants to do away with health care, Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid or will you vote Democratic?
- Why is I am less racist now that obama is out and I left the sjw pc overly diverse liberal big city, and now I am less racist around whites?
- How will America die?
- Politics: Are you voting straight ticket, or for some Democrats & some Republicans like me?
- Is Elizabeth Warren Native American?
- Hey liberals, what are you doing tonight?
- Why would anyone vote for Democrats who promise to raise taxes?
- Do you think gay marriage should be banned in USA?