What happens now? Trump - Kim Jung recent meeting?
I hardly pay attention to the news and all, but I've seen a tiny bit of what seems to me to be a really good thing about this recent meeting. I kinda figured Kim Jung would never come out and do something like this. So is he giving his rights to nuclear weapons away or what? What exactly does this meeting come to be?
- 8 new McDonalds open in N.Korea - they need to expand somewhere41
- North Korea will be invaded and destroyed, just like when Saddam and Gaddafi put their weapons of mass destruction away.11
- Kim Jong Un will go to the Whitehouse where he will be kidnapped and stuffed in Guantanamo Bay.
He will then spend the rest of his day's being repeatedly bummed by redneck guards.
The US and allies will then invade and occupy North Korea01
- KJU is a dangerously unstable megalomaniacal dictator. Hes perfectly capable of signing a peace treaty or nuclear disarmament treaty on a whim, and of breaking it just as quickly. The agreement might hold togethwr, but its meaningless until both parties at least start to act on what was agreed.10
- It may be too early to say. As with many of these things, only time will tell if Jung keeps his word and/or if North Korea opens itself up to the world.
I've never been a big fan of Trump as POTUS, but this may turn out to be his greatest achievement. Our relations with North Korea have been a mess for over 70 years. If Trump can do for North Korea what Reagan did for East Germany, it will be a huge accomplishment.00
- the missile launches by North Korea stop but other than that nothing happens
as long as the US armed forces are stationed in South Korea
and yes Trump gets the Nobel Peace prize10
- Chairman Kim and President Trump have changed the relationship between the USA and the DPRK. There is no longer ANY reason for a state of war between the two countries. They will no longer be enemies, but allies.
You don't need nukes to protect yourself from your allies. The DPRK is suddenly surrounded by allies.
Investment in industry and technology will follow. Not right away, because the DPRK has to continue its proofs of good faith. Nukes cannot be dismantled overnight. But the process has begun.
The USA also has to continue its proofs of good faith. It's a two-way street. This will not be another Libya, where the leader disarms, and later ended up sodomized to death with bayonets.
The people of the DPRK already risk their lives listening to junk pop music from the South. They will be on the internet soon.
I won't say the process will go smoothly. I don't see how it could. But it will go forward.00
- Should 'old men' sit by whilst Neo-Nazi lunatics post their ridiculous propaganda on a public platform?
- Have you evolved past the following qualities and concepts?
- New Video: Harvey Weinstein's accuser?
- Do anyone know when Drew County Fair arm band night or the phone number?
- Why did PIE choose England as their location to set up their organisation?
- Dallas policewoman comes home and mistakes someone else's apt. for hers? Shoots the resident, a 26 year old black man? Are you buying this?
- How does "taking the Knee" disrespect army veterans?
- Refugees are WELCOME HERE? True or False?
- Do you prefer day or night?
- When will this rape of underage white children end in England?