Is it normal for a 25 year old to never have been in trouble with the law?
- I'm 56 and have never been in trouble with the law.00
- Yes, yes it is perfectly normal and is the case for most of us.00
- It's a good thing regardless of normality or not.00
- yes its normal for all well but nowadays most would try to be for some cool status or fame .xDDD00
- Yes. I'm in my 60s and never had an issue with the law. Not even a parking ticket.00
- Yes, it's good you've not been in legal trouble.00
- yes this is normal00
- Reasonably normal. After all, you might not have ever had the opportunity to get in trouble. It's not just intent; you also need the situation that sets up the trouble. If yo are a stay-at-home type, that situation is harder to find.00
- Is my company trying to get me to sue them? I experienced repeated harassment, and its more aggressive.?
- What is the age of hang out in texas?
- Should I forge my parent's signature?
- Am I able to have both a gun and weed license in California?
- A woman has a choice over her own body but why over her child's body, as many judiciaries in the world contend? Fetuses have beating ...?
- At what age can i hold on to my social security and insurance card? I’m 14 and my guardian doesn’t think i should have them in my wallet.?
- If a married couple are both convicted of a federal felony are they allowed to occupy the same prison cell ???
- My Grandma left my Grandfather 10 years ago, as soon as he died this year she has been to his house and taken everything, what to do?
- Is it plagiarism when you copy a classmate s work with their consent?
- Can my mother legally take the car?