Is it normal for a 25 year old to never have been in trouble with the law?
- I'm 56 and have never been in trouble with the law.00
- Yes, yes it is perfectly normal and is the case for most of us.00
- It's a good thing regardless of normality or not.00
- yes its normal for all well but nowadays most would try to be for some cool status or fame .xDDD00
- Yes. I'm in my 60s and never had an issue with the law. Not even a parking ticket.00
- Yes, it's good you've not been in legal trouble.00
- yes this is normal00
- Reasonably normal. After all, you might not have ever had the opportunity to get in trouble. It's not just intent; you also need the situation that sets up the trouble. If yo are a stay-at-home type, that situation is harder to find.00
- What are requirements for you to be charged for child support?
- Can I switch cps worker?
- Im trying to find a CDL school that will accept me with a possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces) conviction from earlier this year.?
- What is the English word for a weekly meeting of doctors, nurses, physicaltherapists, nutritionists etc to discuss their patiënts?(hospital)?
- Name the most IRRATIONAL laws in England that deserves NO RESPECT?
- I live in London, I have a full-time job, but I'm still homeless because state agents refuse me. Is this discrimination against the law?
- My sister is going to fight people this weekend...?
- Is it illegal to have sex on beach?
- Is it illegal to text while stopped at a stop sign or a red light in the usa?
- A lawyer has admitted handling my case incorrectly and as a result I can no longer be compensated. Do I have a claim against the lawyer?