Is it normal for a 25 year old to never have been in trouble with the law?
- I'm 56 and have never been in trouble with the law.00
- Yes, yes it is perfectly normal and is the case for most of us.00
- It's a good thing regardless of normality or not.00
- yes its normal for all well but nowadays most would try to be for some cool status or fame .xDDD00
- Yes. I'm in my 60s and never had an issue with the law. Not even a parking ticket.00
- Yes, it's good you've not been in legal trouble.00
- yes this is normal00
- Reasonably normal. After all, you might not have ever had the opportunity to get in trouble. It's not just intent; you also need the situation that sets up the trouble. If yo are a stay-at-home type, that situation is harder to find.00
- Which would make the libcucks cry more, us killing off all the illegal immigrants, or their own families being killed by illegal immigrants?
- I'm trying to sue family for a job, or a part of the family buisness. I need reasons besides it's the ethical thing to do. ???
- Emancipation in California questions?
- I m trying to take family to court over a family business. What are some lawsuits I could look for to get advice?
- Why do liberals think a $15 minimum wage is good for the economy?
- Can I be sued for defamation for true but exaggerated hurtful comments I wrote on Facebook but deleted within 30 minutes?
- Reasons to sign a man up for child support. Should I sign the papers.?
- Why is it illegal to enter someone else's property without their permission?
- How can i go about getting a warrant and charges dropped in Illinois and i live in texas?
- Why does Medicare strongly suggest you report any Medicare Fraud?