Can I go to jail if I get caught doing this?
I work at a Amazon warehouse and every once in a while I like to clock in, go home, and then later come back in towards the end of my shift and clock out and get paid for my hours. The warehouse is pretty big and everyone is always busy and anyone could be anywhere at any time so they don’t really have the time to keep track of everyone. Sometimes I even go on break for like 3 hours and management doesn’t even notice or they probably just don’t care. But if I got caught, can I face any legal penalties for like theft or some stupid shít like that? I just really don’t like working sometimes but I do need the money.
- Its like this sausagemeat brain I'm an Amazon customer.12
- If they don't miss you then they don't really need you. Just more proof of people being employed for no real reason.00
- Legally, you might be charged, but my guess is that you would be fired and carry a very bad reference, so you couldn't use them for prior experience, ever. Your issues go far beyond whether you could get charged with a crime, you need to ...well, become a person with a conscience, a sense of responsibility, ethics, honesty, and more. Do know that unless you are heir to a massive fortune, or marry a rich person, no one is going to support you and you will need to find a way to earn your keep throughout your life. Here's hoping you find something you are willing to do toward that end.10
- Troll harder20
- I hope you get fired00
- I work at Amazon and I know what you're saying is impossible. Nice try.41
- fired for sure00
- Not possible to do that without getting casught
But even if you were telling the truth no jail just fired plus if they proved it was long term behaviour you could be sued for all back pay erroneously paid00
- They'll just get rid of you and make sure any future employers know why you were canned (which is called "stealing from the company") What employer hires a thief?00
- Where I can check someone’s criminal background free? I thought those records were public and free but can’t seem to find them.?
- Michiganders only: in light of the upcoming reinstatement of working/training/volunteering for FS what are your views?
- What will happen if the Colorado killer of his family gets thrown in general pop in prison?
- U.K.) I got court and charged for attempting to attack someone but he cracks my head open and nothing happens...?
- Owning a Pizza Shop or invest in it?
- In Minnesota, what happens if an 18 year old stops going to school?
- Did you know that if you don’t support a satanic statue being erected than you don’t truly believe in freedom of religion?
- Why did I get fired and not any other coworkers?
- Is it legal to park in a cul-de-sac next to your house, when it's street name and postcode is different to yours?
- Do lawyers in UK help criminals to get off the hook or convict them?