Can I go to jail if I get caught doing this?
I work at a Amazon warehouse and every once in a while I like to clock in, go home, and then later come back in towards the end of my shift and clock out and get paid for my hours. The warehouse is pretty big and everyone is always busy and anyone could be anywhere at any time so they don’t really have the time to keep track of everyone. Sometimes I even go on break for like 3 hours and management doesn’t even notice or they probably just don’t care. But if I got caught, can I face any legal penalties for like theft or some stupid shít like that? I just really don’t like working sometimes but I do need the money.
- So, if you do not like working in the warehouse, then let it go and get fired. Do you need money? look for another job you like00
- Its like this sausagemeat brain I'm an Amazon customer.12
- If they don't miss you then they don't really need you. Just more proof of people being employed for no real reason.00
- Legally, you might be charged, but my guess is that you would be fired and carry a very bad reference, so you couldn't use them for prior experience, ever. Your issues go far beyond whether you could get charged with a crime, you need to ...well, become a person with a conscience, a sense of responsibility, ethics, honesty, and more. Do know that unless you are heir to a massive fortune, or marry a rich person, no one is going to support you and you will need to find a way to earn your keep throughout your life. Here's hoping you find something you are willing to do toward that end.10
- Troll harder20
- I hope you get fired00
- I work at Amazon and I know what you're saying is impossible. Nice try.41
- fired for sure00
- Not possible to do that without getting casught
But even if you were telling the truth no jail just fired plus if they proved it was long term behaviour you could be sued for all back pay erroneously paid00
- How do I prove that art is mine?
- I own a home in California that is paid for. What happens if I don't pay the property taxes?
- What happens if you answer an extended car warranty scam call?
- Who gets the blame if your 6 year old punch his newborn sister in the face during introduction on way back from hospital??????????
- Is it legal to shoot someone who is abusing an animal?
- I got 12 years of Domestic Partnerchip with a woman, does she have any kind of legal Rights relative with my properties?
- I work at a pizza place and I don’t know what to do.?
- Fired from job , W2 ?
- My sister owes me money. She became disabled, and now lives in a nursing home. I’m her guardian. Can I get paid before the nursing home?
- Legal responsibility for hitting a mailbox?