Can I go to jail if I get caught doing this?
I work at a Amazon warehouse and every once in a while I like to clock in, go home, and then later come back in towards the end of my shift and clock out and get paid for my hours. The warehouse is pretty big and everyone is always busy and anyone could be anywhere at any time so they don’t really have the time to keep track of everyone. Sometimes I even go on break for like 3 hours and management doesn’t even notice or they probably just don’t care. But if I got caught, can I face any legal penalties for like theft or some stupid shít like that? I just really don’t like working sometimes but I do need the money.
- Its like this sausagemeat brain I'm an Amazon customer.12
- If they don't miss you then they don't really need you. Just more proof of people being employed for no real reason.00
- Legally, you might be charged, but my guess is that you would be fired and carry a very bad reference, so you couldn't use them for prior experience, ever. Your issues go far beyond whether you could get charged with a crime, you need to ...well, become a person with a conscience, a sense of responsibility, ethics, honesty, and more. Do know that unless you are heir to a massive fortune, or marry a rich person, no one is going to support you and you will need to find a way to earn your keep throughout your life. Here's hoping you find something you are willing to do toward that end.10
- Troll harder20
- I hope you get fired00
- I work at Amazon and I know what you're saying is impossible. Nice try.41
- fired for sure00
- Not possible to do that without getting casught
But even if you were telling the truth no jail just fired plus if they proved it was long term behaviour you could be sued for all back pay erroneously paid00
- They'll just get rid of you and make sure any future employers know why you were canned (which is called "stealing from the company") What employer hires a thief?00
- Why should you treat a red light like a stop sign if you're turning right?
- What would you call this?
- Some group is "demanding" that Saudi Arabia give up the body for an independent autopsy?
- While traveling I received a citation for possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana, and paraphernalia.?
- What is your reasoning on why California is not a good state to live in?
- Is it illegal for someone to take pictures of my daughter from their window while she is in our backyard?
- My father passed away and he did not leave a will he was not married I am the beneficiary on his 401K accounts and retirement plans?
- Is my friend a rapist?
- Do people know that the end time ,tribulation, Satan's short rule, the Antichrist, mark of the beast,?
- Can my dad legally give away my iphone 5 that I paid for?