Now that Trump said 2018 NBA Champions arent invited to the White House as he cancels a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles, is he wrong or no?
Whichever team wins the NBA championship, President Donald Trump says he won't be inviting them to the White House. LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors have both said their teams have no interest in a visit. Trump told reporters on Friday: "I didn't invite LeBron James, and I didn't invite Steph Curry. We're not going to invite either team." Trump canceled a visit by the Philadelphia Eagles to commemorate their Super Bowl win after most of the players decided they'd skip it. But Trump said he'd be happy to host the Washington Capitals, who just won the Stanley Cup.
- He's wrong to the degree that you can't uninvite people who said long before Game 4 of the championship that they had no interest of visiting the White house if they won.00
- Trump wants to be the center of attention. He wants people to gush all over and bask in his glory (at least the glory in his head). When these players said they didn t want to visit him he took it as an insult. The players are protesting his positions on race, immigration and other issues. Trump just doesn t get it. It s really a shame, though. Some of these teams use the visit as a way to pay back to the community by visiting local schools and shelters, etc doing acts of charity. Lots of missed opportunities here.10
- Trump's a piece of ****20
- It doesn't matter anymore. I guarantee you there isn't a single team in the NBA or NFL who would attend even if he had sent the invitation. There mostly a bunch of politically correct left-wing followers. The entitlement epidemic has gotten to the generously overpaid professional athletes. I agree with some of the other answers saying if they want to take sides, be political, and protest, that they should be doing it on their own time. Not when there's thousands of fans who've paid to see them perform a sport spectating as they jump the bandwagon and kneel to everything in sight. The type of platforms that everyone from Meryl Streep to Lebron James will use today is repulsive.10
- Not sure.00
- Trump is right. Those spoiled basketball fags don't deserve to meet our glorious leader.00
- Most professional athletes don’t have IQ’s high enough to appreciate true leadership anyways.11
- Who cares. The sports world won't end just because of this.00
- Rebounding glitch in 2k15?
- Hi. can subaccounts be separated from the main account?
- Does anyone know how to fix or has tips on rebounding glitch for nba 2k15?
- What do you think of my top 15 current nba player list?
- If you're not black do people think you're not as good at basketball?
- If LeBron James is commonly referred to as the best player in the world, why isn’t he MVP every year?
- What do you do when your Favorite team doesn’t make it to the playoffs??
- Is Michael Jordan the best shooting guard in NBA's history?
- Could Luca Doncic become the greatest white basketball player ever?
- Which Eastern Conference team should I support in the NBA?