How many months have you been working at your current job? & state if you’re a male or Female?
I need to collect Data for a math project
- 540 months and I'm a male hope that helps10
- Retired male.00
- 28 months, male00
- Female, 120 months. 240 months in my field.00
- 18 years as of July 1st. I'm female.00
- 28 years, female, and I get paid $10,000 less than the average salary of the males in my department who have the same job title, the same duties, and who have not won the awards I have for performance in my job. And no, I have never taken time off to have a baby. I have missed one day for illness in 28 years.00
- 43 year old male, working for 19 years at the same company, but I've risen higher through the ranks so I'm not technically doing the same job, but I'm at the same place. Don't know if that counts to answer your question or not.00
- Can you give me some good audio quote s (About 5 minutes worth) I get put into an audio program such as audible on the topic of?
- Do you use punctuation in an outline?
- NEED HELP WITH PUNCTUATION!! (for a formal paper)?
- What does it take to lift families out of poverty?
- Anyone feel like writing a paper for me on why the mini series Scarlett is southern?
- Is A Christmas Carol an interesting novel?
- -3.6 divided by 1.8?
- Homework help? Something I’m proud of?
- Is it possible to write a decent high school 4000 word history essay in 10 hours?
- Can you please help me with my homework questions?