How many months have you been working at your current job? & state if you’re a male or Female?
I need to collect Data for a math project
- 540 months and I'm a male hope that helps10
- Retired male.00
- 28 months, male00
- Female, 120 months. 240 months in my field.00
- 18 years as of July 1st. I'm female.00
- 28 years, female, and I get paid $10,000 less than the average salary of the males in my department who have the same job title, the same duties, and who have not won the awards I have for performance in my job. And no, I have never taken time off to have a baby. I have missed one day for illness in 28 years.00
- 43 year old male, working for 19 years at the same company, but I've risen higher through the ranks so I'm not technically doing the same job, but I'm at the same place. Don't know if that counts to answer your question or not.00
- Can someone that has attended school outside of the United States give me a hand?
- If you are an organism who has been "selected," what does that mean?
- Which is the best website to get my homework done ?
- How can I make money by doing people’s homework online?
- In honor of the 2018 Tour de France we have this one: two cyclists are 90 miles apart and ride towards each other starting at the same time.?
- If there are twelve crates to unload and you must do 1/3 by lunchtime how many do u have to unload by them?
- How do you think Donald J.Trump's presidency will change the Republican Party? How will it change the Democratic Party?
- Is this considered a rhetorical question: What if cats ruled the world?