How many months have you been working at your current job? & state if you’re a male or Female?
I need to collect Data for a math project
- 540 months and I'm a male hope that helps10
- Retired male.00
- 28 months, male00
- Female, 120 months. 240 months in my field.00
- 18 years as of July 1st. I'm female.00
- 28 years, female, and I get paid $10,000 less than the average salary of the males in my department who have the same job title, the same duties, and who have not won the awards I have for performance in my job. And no, I have never taken time off to have a baby. I have missed one day for illness in 28 years.00
- 43 year old male, working for 19 years at the same company, but I've risen higher through the ranks so I'm not technically doing the same job, but I'm at the same place. Don't know if that counts to answer your question or not.00
- What effect does Romeo and Juliet have on the reader?
- Punctuation?! Help?!?
- Big bang Theory Math question!?
- Which are the best websites for homework help?
- How do you write in the third person about yourself?
- What are the 5 countries with the largest populations?
- Math Algebra Help?
- To add 1/2 and 3/4, the fractions must first be changed to the least common denominator of...what?
- Convert 200degrees celcius to Farenheit?
- What are some reasons why people do not believe in life after death?