People who have visited India,what were your thoughts after you returned?
Now,keep in mind that I have never visited any other country and haven't stepped out of the state I live in.So please explain to me calmly what exactly is the difference between India and other countries?No biased answers because I wont understand the reason for it anyway.Keep in mind that I'm zero here.Also,do tell me about your country
- very different from disney world01
- For some reason, it was full of Indians21
- My wife loved it, of course we knew people already and they took very good care of her while she was there. For one who does not know/understand the lay of the land and the culture. They could find themselves in trouble. That can happen pretty much anywhere though.10
☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.0400
Very rapey country.
Do you think Indians ape western culture? No. Poo in open air, designated poo streets, all over.02
- I loved India and her helpful people.10
- im from uk ..but have been to india ..all 4 corners ...what you see never leaves your memory ...like the sign i saw ...leave your unwanted children here ...like the city jaipur where 500.000children live on the streets ..where every city has at least 100.000 stray dogs ..where 90% of people have no running water or electricity ..or toilets ..want to see the real india ? get on a train ...if you get over the people sleeping on the platforms they live there ...the sewerage at the stations is higher than the rails ...the rats ...women working through the night mixing concrete ..with their feet!...yet ..the kids and the women are truly amazing ..the men ..waste of space ..drink drugs ..lazy ...and keep off the roads ..5 a day die in uk on the roads ..750 in india20
- What is the right time to visit Jaipur ?
- Where can I get free Matrimonial Biodata?
- What is pickup point of gigolo at ahmedabad?
- Koyambedu to egmore bus?
- Do you prefer India or Pakistan?
- How to cross a busy street in India?
- Why is Sri Lanka a separate country from India?
- What is happening in Kashmir?
- What are the difficulties faced by foreigners during india visit?