What happens to sand dollars when the water becomes too acidic?
My stupid global studies teacher assigned this project to us and I was wondering if you could answer this question.
- He's not stupid, he wants his students to THINK and be able to research a basic question. I found it in less than 2 seconds using google.20
- Yes, I CAN answer the question. The point is, can you? Now get to work and stop waiting for things to be handed to you.20
- How is it that your teacher is earning money teaching you yet you refer to him/her as stupid? As far as answering this question, your “stupid” teacher has the knowledge needed to answer it. Ask them.10
- Sand Dollars, like clams, crabs, sea urchins and other marine creatures (in salt water reefs, for example), produce protective outer shells (or "exoskeletons") made of calcium carbonate. They need these shells to live. Without them, they will die. Calcium Carbonate dissolves in very high acidity, so if the ocean water is acidic enough it can destroy the shells and thereby kill the sea creatures. But even slightly elevated acidity may prevent the Sand Dollar and the others from producing their protective shells, thereby decreasing their chances of survival.00
- They turn into Euros.00
- How to write a conclusion paragraph for an essay?
- There was hardly any any room in the bus.so we took an auto rickshaw. Here HARDLY is the adverb . But what type of adverb is it??
- How to construct the main body of an essay?
- How do you end a problem solution essay?
- A nickname for someone who is serious or can be seen as boring?
- Who is the best president we’ve ever had AND WHY?
- What are some good and valuable skills to learn in 6-18 months?
- If I was stuck on an island, and I was only aloud to have one type of food to give me all the nutrients I needed, what would it be?
- Who is to blame for childhood obesity except parents?
- I need answers?