Can someone find a human-sized 5-sided glass box?
I'm doing a project and I need a large 5-sided glass box that I can fit a human inside. I would like it to be light enough to be carried by two 13/14 year old people, and big enough to fit someone who is 5'4 on their knees. It's an acting project and I really need it within a year. I will (obviously) pay...
- Contact a company that makes custom glass doors for shower stalls.00
- PLEASE acquire a box made of acrylic -- not glass. Anyplace that cuts glass for tabletops, picture frames, window repair, etc. can help you. However, I think you will find it to be prohibitively expensive, because you would need very thick acrylic to hold and carry a person.
First of all, two 13 year olds would not be able to lift it, especially with a person inside. Glass is VERY heavy.
Second, glass is dangerous if it breaks.
Consider instead getting a five-sided box, open on the bottom. If it is made of acrylic, two people should be able to lift it high enough for the person to crawl under it, and then you can set it down around them. DO NOT FORGET AIR HOLES FOR BREATHING AND VENTILATION.00
- You may have to build it yourself.00
- Can you not use a plastic box like walmart sells?00
- Harrison Bergeron question?
- ? Equals a blank. I need help in my homework. I V 2 ? the ? of x and 3 of 7 yields 10.?
- How to start a reflection paper?
- Math problem?
- How do you write in the third person about yourself?
- What are the 5 countries with the largest populations?
- Math Algebra Help?
- To add 1/2 and 3/4, the fractions must first be changed to the least common denominator of...what?
- Convert 200degrees celcius to Farenheit?
- What are some reasons why people do not believe in life after death?