How can i move forward?
I was.in a relationship with a guy. All was well until one day i decided to stay home and dont visit him because i was tired. That night he went out alone. That is no problem. The problem was he was lying where he was. From that day onwards i started to have bad anxiety and depression. This didnt happen once. Then he stopped this behaviour but he was very dominating. But at the same time he showered me with gifts. My anxiety grew and i started to feel.suicidal. everywhere i went i felt sad and i cry. His close friend approached me and helped me to get into the recovery path. I also got medication. But since my guy got.to know am speaking to his friend he left me. Since then my depression got much better but i cant stop feeling guilty for.all the gifts he gave me and his time. How can i move forward?
- Why do so many women tend to assume that men don't understand anything about them?
- Do you have to stare at the person speaking?
- If one's mother advises that daughter may marry a non-blood relative, should the girl take it into consideration?
- Why are men so horrible beings?
- What sort of man abandons a pregnant significant other?
- How do YOU deal with "annoying people"?
- If my parents never met would I still exist and be born to a different mother or father?
- Is love sweet, till it goes sour?
- How long should I give my baby daddy to be in my daughters life (which he hasn’t done) before I press child support?
- Is it acceptable to ask my partner not to drink alcohol?