How can i move forward?
I was.in a relationship with a guy. All was well until one day i decided to stay home and dont visit him because i was tired. That night he went out alone. That is no problem. The problem was he was lying where he was. From that day onwards i started to have bad anxiety and depression. This didnt happen once. Then he stopped this behaviour but he was very dominating. But at the same time he showered me with gifts. My anxiety grew and i started to feel.suicidal. everywhere i went i felt sad and i cry. His close friend approached me and helped me to get into the recovery path. I also got medication. But since my guy got.to know am speaking to his friend he left me. Since then my depression got much better but i cant stop feeling guilty for.all the gifts he gave me and his time. How can i move forward?
- Why don’t two wrongs make a right?
- Do you think there are creepy or dangerous men living in apartment buildings?
- Were there any other names your family wanted to name you? Who finally chose? Does your name have any kind of back story or meaning?
- Parents of adult children : would it make you uncomfortable if your adult child's boyfriend or girlfriend was hanging around the house?
- Do people who wear glasses "do it" whist wearing them or not?
- What is the point of loving your enemies?
- Why do today's therapists turn patients against their own families?
- Would u call a guy a deadbeat dad and make him pay child support even if he never wanted to be a dad in the first place..?
- I am 24 and have trouble even finding minimum wage jobs, no degree, and recently started trade school. Am I worth living?
- What should I do if my sisters prefer their friends over me?