What does a small-dd in Pink bathing suits mean?
I'm thinking about purchasing a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret Pink and the only size left in stock is a Small-dd. What does this mean? Is it big, like a dd cup size or more of a small?
- It simply means the band is small, the cup is very large.00
- It means the suit itself is for a small size. The torso would be shorter to fit
a small person. But the boob size is DD. It's 2 different aspects of the suit.00
- It's made for those with a 32DD or 34DD bra size. Basically, as stated before, it has a small band size and a big cup size. My friend wears that size and it fits her perfectly and she's a 34DD.00
- Should I buy another watch?
- See through shorts?
- How to find a pimp?
- How do you know when the tongue ring balls are tight enough?
- Agree or disagree: having good skin cost a lot of money?
- What kind of underwear do you like to wear?
- Do you wear thong panties?
- Sandals OK for guy going out to casual dinner?
- At what age is it no longer acceptable to wear underwear?
- I’m not crazy for this am I?