What does a small-dd in Pink bathing suits mean?
I'm thinking about purchasing a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret Pink and the only size left in stock is a Small-dd. What does this mean? Is it big, like a dd cup size or more of a small?
- It simply means the band is small, the cup is very large.00
- It means the suit itself is for a small size. The torso would be shorter to fit
a small person. But the boob size is DD. It's 2 different aspects of the suit.00
- It's made for those with a 32DD or 34DD bra size. Basically, as stated before, it has a small band size and a big cup size. My friend wears that size and it fits her perfectly and she's a 34DD.00
- Just got new varsity jacket. Does it suit me well?
- I bought a red dress that is a bit too tight and can’t return it. Is it possible to fix it to make it not so tight?
- How do Terann Hilow's boobs stay so perky and firm?
- How can I get a custom picture printed onto a starbucks venti cup?
- What do you think about this shoe, is it ugly or nice?
- Is it weird for a 13 year old to go into Victoria's Secret?
- What type of clothes should I wear if I become bald ?
- Can a man wear a skirt ??
- Agree or disagree: white is not the best color for clothing choice since it shows dirt and stains more easily?
- How do I dress cute and petite even though I am tall?