LSAT Practice and Preparation?
I did a section of the practice LSAT found on the admissions council's website and achieved a score of 17/23 (I couldn't finish the last two questions for certain reasons). Although I think it's a decent mark for someone who has never practiced before, I was wondering if there are resources to help prepare for the LSAT.
- You can get books at Barnes & Noble or Amazon that can help you prepare for the LSAT. There might even be videos available. Most pre-law students take an LSAT preparation course.00
- Go to the library or book store & get a copy of LSAT preparation guides.
By the way, that kind of score indicates you're going to have to study hard to get any kind of decent score. Law school admissions are extremely tough, highly competitive. Also consider the caliber of university where you are earning your bachelor's degree, your GPA, recommendations from professors, and additional qualifications.00
- Is Rutgers a good school for radio production?
- What are the chances of getting denied for a college grant?
- Can I still go to medical school?
- What should i major in?
- Should I go to a four year college or a community college?
- Can I get into Stanford?
- Since many professionals would be unable to pass their college exams if they were tested today, should exams be redesigned to be relevant?
- College question?
- If you went to and graduated College does the concept of instinct (Internal knowledge no one taught you) bother you?
- Do people in college befriend people in high school and vice versa?