LSAT Practice and Preparation?
I did a section of the practice LSAT found on the admissions council's website and achieved a score of 17/23 (I couldn't finish the last two questions for certain reasons). Although I think it's a decent mark for someone who has never practiced before, I was wondering if there are resources to help prepare for the LSAT.
- You can get books at Barnes & Noble or Amazon that can help you prepare for the LSAT. There might even be videos available. Most pre-law students take an LSAT preparation course.00
- Go to the library or book store & get a copy of LSAT preparation guides.
By the way, that kind of score indicates you're going to have to study hard to get any kind of decent score. Law school admissions are extremely tough, highly competitive. Also consider the caliber of university where you are earning your bachelor's degree, your GPA, recommendations from professors, and additional qualifications.00
- Did you know some time in early 60s in Florida at college campus a girl was on drugs and jumped off a balcony or something like that?
- What am I going to do?
- Is it possible to go to medical school if you go to undergrad part time due to family commitments? If the plan is to live off of savings in?
- Why does Ohio State University and Harvard lead in so many scientific misconduct cases where their professors fake research data?
- Do I have to ask to use the restroom in college?
- Do you think professors should purposely fail their republican students?
- Do i have to take certain courses/classes in college to join the US Army?
- Is there more to life than a 9-5 job, then die?
- Dental hygienist or dentist? Which is worth it?
- Do assistant professors have any kind of value in the professional world?