LSAT Practice and Preparation?
I did a section of the practice LSAT found on the admissions council's website and achieved a score of 17/23 (I couldn't finish the last two questions for certain reasons). Although I think it's a decent mark for someone who has never practiced before, I was wondering if there are resources to help prepare for the LSAT.
- You can get books at Barnes & Noble or Amazon that can help you prepare for the LSAT. There might even be videos available. Most pre-law students take an LSAT preparation course.00
- Go to the library or book store & get a copy of LSAT preparation guides.
By the way, that kind of score indicates you're going to have to study hard to get any kind of decent score. Law school admissions are extremely tough, highly competitive. Also consider the caliber of university where you are earning your bachelor's degree, your GPA, recommendations from professors, and additional qualifications.00
- What is the right career for me?
- I have solid As and Bs for my overal grades. Can I get into college people are telling me I am screwed!!!?
- Questions about a Masters degree in Pharmacy?
- What are my chances? DELTA SIGMA THETA?
- How can I stop being nervous about taking a college class??
- I'm a 17 year old senior in High school. Yes i know I'm very young for my grade. So anyway i don't think i can go college because i get a?
- My boyfriend told me college is a scam. Is he right about college being a waste or is he just having a bad attitude towards college?
- Is it bad to have two associate degrees?
- Im 35, should i go back to college or will young people treat me like ****?
- What do you consider accepted as far as gay goes in society?