LSAT Practice and Preparation?
I did a section of the practice LSAT found on the admissions council's website and achieved a score of 17/23 (I couldn't finish the last two questions for certain reasons). Although I think it's a decent mark for someone who has never practiced before, I was wondering if there are resources to help prepare for the LSAT.
- You can get books at Barnes & Noble or Amazon that can help you prepare for the LSAT. There might even be videos available. Most pre-law students take an LSAT preparation course.00
- Go to the library or book store & get a copy of LSAT preparation guides.
By the way, that kind of score indicates you're going to have to study hard to get any kind of decent score. Law school admissions are extremely tough, highly competitive. Also consider the caliber of university where you are earning your bachelor's degree, your GPA, recommendations from professors, and additional qualifications.00
- What advice do I need starting college after a two year break from high school.?
- Do graduate schools accept a 3 year bachelor degree?
- University Science Program Advice + Majors and Minors.?
- Which test should i take for ielts - idp or bc ?
- I am mentally challenged with a mental age of 14 ( I am 30 physically) and an IQ of 78, can I go to college or not? Why?
- How do I drop out of high school?
- Is college much more different and better than high school?
- Should I major in history?
- What is the point of online college classes if you can cheat on every test?
- Is graduating from top colleges worth it?