probably drugs in so much as they ruin more lives by far in the west and a lot of gun crime is proably drug induced
shooters are a problem but hard drugs have destroyed western society
Which would you prefer to be banned, drugs or guns?
- Neither should be banned. Drugs need to be taxed controlled and regulated. Guns need to be strictly controlled with heavy prison sentences for illegal possession24
- All recreational drugs should be banned.
I think that guns should be available to the public only under strict and very specific conditions, with strong safeguards.
I have a mentality that causes me to feel gratification when being in possession of equipment that is effective in mitigating or eliminating threats. The more powerful the item, the more intense the rush.
I want an ACR with multiple attachments, as well as other currently prohibited items. So, naturally, I want the ability to acquire them.10
- HI both as they both cause misery.21
- You are not able to ban legal drugs. It is almost impossible to ban illegal drugs. How soon we forget the prohibition laws on alcohol of the 1920 era. It went under ground and the United States experienced some of the most violent criminal activity in history.
It is illegal to ban guns as the second amendment prevent this therefore it is illegal to ban guns in the United States.
You are presenting extreme options that cannot be enforced.
I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.
- I don't know any western modern industrialised county where guns are banned. I live in the UK which have some of the strictest gun ownership laws, yet guns are regulated and controlled, not banned.
The result of these measures has led to us not having a school shooting in 22 years and the last mass shooting was 18 years ago.
Yet the vast majority of farmers I have ever met own a gun, as do the thousands of hunters who shoot game legally every year, while one of my best friends legally owns 4 guns, which he regularly shoots at his local firing range.
As for drugs, banning drugs has never solved the problem and as was shown in the US when they banned alcohol, all it does, is put it's manufacture and sale into the hands of criminals.00
- Good question.00
- Is Charlie (in your dreams) right?
- Do you have a political ideology?
- Amy Schumer not doing a Superbowl commercial this season to protest the NFL. Is anyone else as devastated as I am?
- Would you use a poppy if you were out of toilet paper?
- Why are 600k anti-democratic Traitors marching in London against Brexit? It won't change anything......?
- Why should people be stopped at borders if they ar needed by the economy?
- Money is more important than a dead saudi journalist?
- If a woman trades sexual favours for professional advancement, does that make her a victim, or a hooker?
- Should our Queen give President Trump an honourary Knighthood for being the greatest President in history?
- If there was a second vote on Brexit would many people who voted remain last vote leave?