Co-worker keeps complaining after each phone call she has to deal with after?
She has a customer focused role and has a lot of phone contact, but she will slam the phone down and tell anyone around her how bad the phone call was/how bad the person is on the other end and how they couldn't get what she was saying. It is near on every phone call and it's irritating. Best way to deal with her?
- After the next time she does that, just tell her, "You say that every single time you hang up the phone. It's getting very annoying."20
- Ignore her, sounds like she is an attention seeker.20
- Hang up.01
- Just ignore her unless she asks you a question. Complaining doesn't require a response.
And for the record, I'd call her a co-irker not a co-worker. :-)30
- Ignore her. If possible turn your back to her. And the more of you that do this, hopefully, the quicker she will get the message.
Or cut her off. She start on complaining. Sue , sorry to interrupt, but did you have a question about the call? She complains again, Sue, sorry but if you don’t have a question I can to help you with, I do need to get back to work.
Or if she says they just didn’t understand me. Oh well maybe you should talk to the boss about that, not us. Excuse me I need to get this paper done.
Replete each time she starts to complain- Sue sorry to interrupt, sounds like you should talk to your boss, about that , not me10
- Get her boss to tell that worker that her job is to deal with the public on the phone. If she cannot handle that idea then she should not be in that job. Certainly she should not be upsetting her co-workers by complaining loudly after each phone call.02
- it really isn't worth making a big issue over.
Just ignore her.10
- tell your manager about it, they need to know12
- Ignore her. She's just venting. If it's that distracting ask your boss to talk to her perhaps. I mean you can't like everything about everyone.10
- She obviously has zero people skills nor charm. Don't you just hate it when people do that?! Do not a knowledge or agree with her. Do not make eye contact with her. She seems like a horrid example of a customer service rep.10
- Some one saw an open porn tab on my phone?
- Who is in the wrong (frame of thinking) with this?
- Was it rude to presume these were my children?
- If a man romantically pursues a woman, does that usually mean he’s genuinely interested in her?
- I setiously hate when strangers say “Hello” to me or “Have a Great Day”. How to get them to stop?
- When you move houses, do you have to leave your light bulbs at the old house for the new owner, or can you take them with you?
- Would it be considered anti-social if i don't drink at this party at my work ?
- Is it rude to ask for a monetary gift back?
- When does making fun of a strange classmate become bullying?
- When Is Trump Going To Authorize Military Action Against Gillette?