Co-worker keeps complaining after each phone call she has to deal with after?
She has a customer focused role and has a lot of phone contact, but she will slam the phone down and tell anyone around her how bad the phone call was/how bad the person is on the other end and how they couldn't get what she was saying. It is near on every phone call and it's irritating. Best way to deal with her?
- Ignore her, sounds like she is an attention seeker.20
- Hang up.01
- Just ignore her unless she asks you a question. Complaining doesn't require a response.
And for the record, I'd call her a co-irker not a co-worker. :-)30
- Glance up at her briefly, say 'Mmm?' and get right back to work. This way you'll be acknowledging that she spoke, but also showing that you didn't find it important or interesting.10
- Ignore her. If possible turn your back to her. And the more of you that do this, hopefully, the quicker she will get the message.
Or cut her off. She start on complaining. Sue , sorry to interrupt, but did you have a question about the call? She complains again, Sue, sorry but if you don’t have a question I can to help you with, I do need to get back to work.
Or if she says they just didn’t understand me. Oh well maybe you should talk to the boss about that, not us. Excuse me I need to get this paper done.
Replete each time she starts to complain- Sue sorry to interrupt, sounds like you should talk to your boss, about that , not me10
- Get her boss to tell that worker that her job is to deal with the public on the phone. If she cannot handle that idea then she should not be in that job. Certainly she should not be upsetting her co-workers by complaining loudly after each phone call.02
- it really isn't worth making a big issue over.
Just ignore her.10
- tell your manager about it, they need to know12
- Ignore her. She's just venting. If it's that distracting ask your boss to talk to her perhaps. I mean you can't like everything about everyone.10
- She obviously has zero people skills nor charm. Don't you just hate it when people do that?! Do not a knowledge or agree with her. Do not make eye contact with her. She seems like a horrid example of a customer service rep.10
- Were they getting suspicious?
- Co-worker can't let go of this workplace?
- Is it rude to write to someone who has blocked you on Facebook through another account?
- Has my pension been hacked?
- Is it disgusting to eat after friends?
- My 19 year old son is going to do an implied nude photoshoot soon? What is implied nude? Should I attend the photoshoot?
- Do some people make it an issue to eat loudly on purpose?
- How do you give a thank you gift to someone who gave you an item that litterally has NO price?
- Would you write a check for a vacation condo?
- If a person doesn't call you beautiful, does that mean they aren't thinking it?