Method 1: Let it roll downhill (uses its weight)
Method 2: Use a wind-up toy car (uses potential energy in spring)
Method 3. Use an electric toy car (uses chemnical energy in battery)
How do I accelerate a toy car?
I would like to know if you accelerated it by means of weight or maybe not also by propulsion
- Find velocity and acceleration at point B in respect to Point A?
- Fluids Question for Physics. Will reward best answer?
- Water proof dressmaking?
- Dynamics Question?
- Is a hot object heavier than the cold one?
- According to gravity, why won’t electrons drop into the atomic nucleus inside an atom?
- I have a space station creating artificial gravity via linear acceleration. how would you use momentum to find the stations fuel consumption?
- A car traveling 34 mi/h accelerates uniformly for 6.3 s, covering 557 ft in this time. What was its acceleration? Answer in ft/s .?
- I've been given 'power' for homework after olms law. How much about power should I get to learn for homework?
- Question on Motion?