Method 1: Let it roll downhill (uses its weight)
Method 2: Use a wind-up toy car (uses potential energy in spring)
Method 3. Use an electric toy car (uses chemnical energy in battery)
How do I accelerate a toy car?
I would like to know if you accelerated it by means of weight or maybe not also by propulsion
- Do you think Universe has a mind or self that can read and explain E = mc2 Einsteins theory of Relativity?
- Physics - Fields MC #16?
- What are the risks of beta rays in the internal human body?
- A buoy is floating in water and is tied to a post.?
- What does 0.01 mean?
- Can a dog on a Tread Mill be used to power your Computer?
- We know there's a minimum temperature (absolute zero), but is there a theoretical maximum temperature?
- Can work (W=Fd) be negative?
- Is there such a thing as a perfect circle or a perfect sphere in existance?
- Was Eintsein the first to produce E= MC^2 equation?