Method 1: Let it roll downhill (uses its weight)
Method 2: Use a wind-up toy car (uses potential energy in spring)
Method 3. Use an electric toy car (uses chemnical energy in battery)
How do I accelerate a toy car?
I would like to know if you accelerated it by means of weight or maybe not also by propulsion
- Why does warped ceramic substrate has a higher temperature compared to a flat substrate?
- A 250g, 22-cm-diameter plastic disk is spun on an axle through its center by an electric motor.?
- If you pull harder on the string so the radius of the circle slowly decreases to 0.40 m, what is the new period of revolution?
- Please help with Physics problem involving seesaw?
- If the world is round how come we don't fall off?
- If Einstein was so smart, how come hes dead?!?
- If magnets can create an induced electrical current, and magnets output force forever, why can't we use this for unlimited electricity?
- Why are both electrical sockets (+ and -) not live-wired? Wouldn't alternating current mean power has to come from both sides?
- Is time travel possible?