Why my credit score won’t go up no matter what I do ?
I’ve been making my payments on time and it barely move I just turn 20 this year, the only thing I have on my credit is my Neiman Marcus credit card and I paid it off and my car payment that’s all I don’t have no other dept, I contact the credit bureau asking why my credit score has been the same for 4 months and no changes and I make all my payments on time what else to do my credit score is at a 602 they’re saying I need more dept to have good credit history and I need to have more credit cards and more things to pay for like what? Are you serious what if I don’t want a lot of dept, I dont even have a house yet to have a lot of dept like WTF what if I lose my job and can’t pay for all those dept it’ll be even worst on my credit I literally don’t what else to do? I hate dept are there any other ways to build credit without unnecessary dept?
- Friend here's how to build credit and to build it fast you make a loan from A bank using cash security your bank account make a loan for $1,000 go put your $1,000 in another bank and make a loan against it go put your $1,000 in another bank and make glowing against it so now you have 3 open accounts and you owe the bank$1,000 at each Bank at the end of a year or so one of your thousand dollars at each bank is paid off you will have way better credit. And you will have $3,000$ to repeat the process again it won't take more than a year or two of repeating this process before every credit card company in the world will try to sign you up for their credit card. Buy things with your credit card like 1 oz silver coins straight from apmex Silver. Pay the credit card loan off then turn around and sell your silver it will cost you almost nothing to build great credit in this manner02
- It takes a long time to build your credit, you just have to make sure to pay everything on time or early!10
- the fact is you have to be about 25 before you will see a marked improvement .. your lack of patients is synonymous to the reason young age is part of low/limited score.... the fact is more debt is bad and they are doing you a favor not lending you money if that occured dues to low score...
Bank a lot of cash .. this helps in many ways .
have some patients21
- Chill, it takes years. STOP APPLYING.00
- Be happy it isnt going down. My score stays near perfect and i use all 4 of my cards, pay them to 0 every thursday and never had a late payment and score will still swing between 810-840 every month for no reason at all really,00
- Credit scores are based on a 12 month activity. In 12 months you have a fair score, in 24, a good score and 36+ excellent. Don't be in a hurry to get yourself in debt00
- give it time00
- CC work in a funny way. CC wants you to pay on a payment plan. The additional amount you pay in interest is the money you are paying THEM. They like money rolling in. At near 30% that is free money FOR THEM.
. Paying off your bills on TIME means they cannot penalize you with the high interest rate. It is a benefit FOR YOU, but NO benefit to them. They HATE those people because they have enough money that they do not NEED CREDIT.
. They would PREFER that you MAX OUT your CC and then pay them the minimum monthly amount back(that way they can collect interest payments from you for a long time.) That is what they prefer. That is why they increase the amount you can borrow, figuring you will buy more stuff that has to go on the payment plan bandwagon. That is you giving them money for free. You are their CASH COW.
They are forced by the government(in Canada at least) to show how long it would take to pay the bill off doing monthly minimum payments and how much you will actually pay for that item. The difference between paying it off right away COMPARED to minimum payments is STAGGERING. People never figured it out before and CC did not have to tell you(not without the government mandating it) When you see the cost of the item you purchased originally and the projected monies you will pay by minimum monthly payments...you understand why some people are so poor. All their money goes to paying interest. (for example though the figures will be off...but say you buy a $1000.00 entertainment system. $1000 cash and it is yours. You put it on credit card on minimum payments...the final cost of the system will cost you $2700 and it will be stretched out over 7 years. (min payment is $10mth.) So you paid the CC company $1700.00 for the privilege of "borrowing their money" for that length of time. This is how their system works.
They thrive off people who go into debt.
If you lose your job, it is not their problem. They have Collection Agencies that come and take all your toys away and you still owe them the money they could not get from the Auction.01
- Easy! Force the investors to raise your credit limit!00
- Cake deposits?
- Contractor won't give me a receipt or return my calls?
- Why are so many people stupid enough to take out loans?
- How do I check how much I owe Apple?
- Do i have to use my credit cards when i'm paying them off?
- Credit card payment options?
- I requested a visa credit card and they asked for the last four digits of my social security. Is this normal?
- What are you supposed to do if a credit card company does not or will not cash your check?
- Can I get approved for a loan with a 600-650 credit score and $5000 down but without a job.?
- If you person does not have good credit is that bad ?