If I buy a gun,would I be much safer?
- Depends on the individual but most people yes50
- Fighting fire with fire00
- I can't confirm how safe you'll be, because I don't know what your current situation is like. Buying a firearm is a personal choice. Hopefully, through the means of self-defense, you'll never have to use it unless you have no other choice. But in an emergency situation, it could definitely come in handy. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.50
- itb depends on how u manage40
- It depends upon the situation.30
- Depends where you live.00
- Safer from what?05
- Probably not. I do know how to shoot a gun and have owned one, Unless you are hunting for a living or taking out ground hogs there is no real reason to have one.06
- What candy conversation hearts should you give a liberal this Valentine's?
- Was JFK liked by conservatives in the end after his death ?
- What would you do if there was an EMP attack?
- Why do some left wingers think conservatism means racism, religion, sexism and so forth?
- Are you enjoying the federal shutdown?
- Do you agree the MAGA hat is the new white hood?
- Why does President Trump dislike immigrants?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compared her winning the election to man landing on the moon. Do liberals find this an accurate comparison?
- By threatening Cohen's family and witness tampering, is it safe to say that today will be Trump's last day as POTUS before impeachment?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares America's past with Nazi Germany. When did Americans round up Jews or anyone else and gas them?