If I buy a gun,would I be much safer?
- Depends on the individual but most people yes50
- Fighting fire with fire00
- I can't confirm how safe you'll be, because I don't know what your current situation is like. Buying a firearm is a personal choice. Hopefully, through the means of self-defense, you'll never have to use it unless you have no other choice. But in an emergency situation, it could definitely come in handy. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.50
- itb depends on how u manage40
- It depends upon the situation.30
- Depends where you live.00
- Safer from what?05
- Probably not. I do know how to shoot a gun and have owned one, Unless you are hunting for a living or taking out ground hogs there is no real reason to have one.06
- Why were the Guatemalan and Mexican authorities unable to stop the Caravan?
- Do you agree with Republicans that Americans need easier access to guns but voting should be harder?
- Democrats, if your company says you’re gonna get a 10 percent raise, but then they say they can only do a 7 percent raise do you say your?
- How many Saudi Arabians are in the Honduran caravan? They're the ones who attacked us on 911, not the Hondurans?
- How would you describe millennials that vote Democrat?
- Which is more embarrassing to America. The Vietnam War or Trump's Presidency?
- Politically speaking, do you think America is the best nation on the planet?
- Politics: Are you voting straight ticket, or for some Democrats & some Republicans like me?
- Do you think gay marriage should be banned in USA?
- Is Elizabeth Warren Native American?