If I buy a gun,would I be much safer?
- Depends on the individual but most people yes50
- Fighting fire with fire00
- I can't confirm how safe you'll be, because I don't know what your current situation is like. Buying a firearm is a personal choice. Hopefully, through the means of self-defense, you'll never have to use it unless you have no other choice. But in an emergency situation, it could definitely come in handy. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.40
- itb depends on how u manage40
- It depends upon the situation.30
- Depends where you live.00
- Safer from what?04
- Probably not. I do know how to shoot a gun and have owned one, Unless you are hunting for a living or taking out ground hogs there is no real reason to have one.04
- Where can I get the new Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un coin which celebrates Trump's great success at denuclearizing the Korean peninsula?
- Is it safe to smoke around Trump?
- Why can't there be war against Russia, I heard the Russians are chanting death to America?
- Why is Trump acting so guilty? Why doesn't he just do the interview with Mueller and let the investigation move forward?
- What has Donald Trump done to stop all these school massacres?
- Why are Republicans against legalizing weed?
- Is 96,000 dollars too expensive for a car not?
- By scientific definition, isn't a fetus a human?
- Cons Why is fetus killing bad But student killing is good?
- Can people choose if they don't want blood donation from non-whites?