If I buy a gun,would I be much safer?
- Depends on the individual but most people yes50
- Fighting fire with fire00
- I can't confirm how safe you'll be, because I don't know what your current situation is like. Buying a firearm is a personal choice. Hopefully, through the means of self-defense, you'll never have to use it unless you have no other choice. But in an emergency situation, it could definitely come in handy. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.50
- itb depends on how u manage40
- It depends upon the situation.30
- Depends where you live.00
- Safer from what?05
- Probably not. I do know how to shoot a gun and have owned one, Unless you are hunting for a living or taking out ground hogs there is no real reason to have one.05
- Is the United States a great nation?
- All examples of a class are to be considered as “equal” despite differences and variations within the group. True or false?
- Judge in Paul Manafort trial has been threatened and needs US Marshals protection, is it Trump or no?
- I'm interested in the u.s. marines, but I don't want to go fight Assad in Syringe?
- Conservatives: Would you be convinced that Trump is a racist if turns out he said the n-word?
- Did Bill Clinton every publicly whine and moan about how “unfair” the Whitewater investigation was during the six years it ran?
- Who should become our new president?
- Cons, why in your opinion do most black people vote democrat?
- If liberals are going to ban straws what's to stop them from banning milkshakes, soft drinks and everything else they are used for?
- If it was up to liberals, would only New York and California get to vote for President?