Will a boxing gym let me have a boxing match I'm 35 with no experience?
- If not just start a barroom brawl00
- Ask them but I would say the answer is no. They don't want to be sued because you got your lights knocked out, ended up in the hospital, and then off to physical rehab because you needed to be taught the science and art of eating soup through a straw because you have no teeth. I hope you're not considering such a stunt just to try and impress some girl.01
- Probably not, but they might provided that you signed a statement saying that you won't sue them no matter what happens to you in the fight.00
- Why not, if you train hard enough to get your skills up at competition level.00
- Many boxing gyms, like Title Boxing, don't allow sparring. Call them in advance and ask.00
- Sure but you Would need to put in some work first in the gym(practice)00
- James Earl Cash vs Isaac Clarke, who would win?
- Danny Garcia vs Shawn Porter predictions?
- What inspired Paul Simon's song "The Boxer"?
- Will Wladimir Kiltschko make a comeback? If so what are his chances.?
- I have really bad anxiety but I want to get a boxing coach?
- Deontay Wilder and Anthoney Joshua are crap, why has boxing got such money hungry greedy fighters?
- Who would win this heavyweight boxing match: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson vs “Iron” Mike Tyson?
- I'n Boxing, what happens in a draw? (read description)?
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder winner prediction?
- Should more professional boxers track down their internet trolls to teach them a lesson?