I am going nowhere?
I barely feel like writing this so I apologize in advance if it makes no sense. I absolutely lack any motivation, even the smallest task feels impossible.. its been like this for years. I'm in community college right now and it is so ******* easy yet I can't even get the work done to transfer somewhere that actually bothers to teach students. I just feel like I don't have any passion in life or for living at all. I spend my time procrastinating doing "fun" things and all the time never having fun doing them. Its like I'm addicted to escapism. Some time ago it was like all my emotions were replaced with anger, nothingness, and anxiety. I've always been a weird and awful person, maybe I should be dead but I don't even want to bother with that anymore. I kind of just want to lay here and do nothing but I also hate the idea of that. I don't know if I'm lazy or depressed...
Anyway yeah advice would be appreciated thanks.
Anyway yeah advice would be appreciated thanks.
- "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV). Even so, come, Lord Jesus!11
- Have you seen a doctor about it? because if this is caused by a hormonal or chemical imbalance there is help out there and it can be an easy fix. And you are going somewhere. I deal with depression and I have a 10 minute rule for myself, I have to work as hard as I can for at least 10 minutes every two hours, once I get started I usually keep going but I tell myself I don't have to, granted I'm a housewife and can afford to do that and it would not have worked in my college years but the 10 minute rule can still be super helpful. I tried joining the Marines and it fast tracked my life, then I got out and my husband wants me to be a housewife cause he says he is less anxious if he knows I'm safe at home so I'm not doing anything but keeping the home and waiting for the school bus in the afternoons. My life is composed of frantic periods of work between lazy periods or boredom but at least I get stuff done.00
- i would just say to find something to do that you love. take art classes or singing classes. find something your passionate about and find friends that make you laugh so hard you want to live. If family helps get closer with your parents idk. Study photography, excel so good in college, Find someone to love or have children.01
- Why should you go anywhere? Some of the most peaceful and tranquil people on this planet just sit and meditate all the time and never get a degree or earn any money or do anything. You are comparing yourself to the Hamster Wheel, the big old Rat Race. It is NOT necessary to achieve anything or make a lot of money or become famous. You have just been programmed by very uptight and driven people. You can stop being driven. Relax. Just don't do any harm. There is no reason you have to do anything much, so long as you are not harming anybody.30
- It sounds like you may have chronic depression. You should see a doctor about it.00
- Men did not go to the moon if they told themselves, "I am going nowhere?"00
- Do you have family or friends that you trust that you can speak to? Go to a doctor to write this question you must want to be able to get better. It does seem like you are depressed, when you get older you may (or not) regret not doing things and enjoying life and I know right now that must seem like a hard task and you feel like you physically and mentally can’t but if you try to get yourself better your will want to make most of life. I have been through this stage, yes everyone is different but everyone who I have spoken to with depression who has been in your position has thought that they aren’t getting anywhere you think you can’t escape it but they do once they try to get better you just have to put your mind to it. Ask someone for help that’s the first step. Good luck and get better soon!00
- Apply to Africa for asylum00
- The Lord Jesus Christ can change your mind about many things. Get a Holy Bible and read the Proverbs to motivate yourself into becoming a better person.
One Scripture in the Bible reads in Jeremiah 33:3 KJV
"Call unto me and I will answer thee and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not."
I did this and God showed me an angel. It scared me until the Holy Spirit let me know what I had seen. You need Jesus in your life. It is God who gives us hope for tomorrow.
The Lord can set you on fire with a desire for life. Pray without ceasing until the Lord answers you.02
- I want to hug you right now. If you are feeling like this, I strongly suggest talking to your doctor and being referred to a counsellor. Trust me I've been where you are right now, there is no shame in talking to someone00
- Feeling numb?
- What is your plan of action to avoid productivity traps and can you think of other traps that have negatively affected your productivity?
- Is Cymbalta and Wellbutrin an effective combination for ADHD?
- Do you think I have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)?
- Which is worst?
- Can you cure depression on your own? Without getting actual help :(?
- Aren't ISIS teen girls grooming victims same as young white english girls up north were?
- I'm scared that we live in a simulation?
- Trump called me the n word?
- How do I recover from an abusive relationship?