No. America has enough protests and watches enough TV already.
Robert Putnam (a liberal professor from Harvard) has studied the effects of multiculturalism. Putnam's studied are very rigorous, because he didn't like his results and attempted to refute them.
Here is what multiculturalism gives communities:
1) decreased trust in social institutions and government
2) increased corruption among government employees
3) decreased social cohesion
4) increased number of protests annually
5) increased hours of TV watched per capita (which in turn makes people more polarized in their political views)
6) lower voter turnout
7) lower rates of charitable giving
Multiculturalism transforms countries from nations of citizens to nations of shoppers.
"Diversity is a strength" is as true as "gay couples have more children."
Do you love Multiculturalism?
- Here, Learn something about it and see if you still like it.
I love being the most powerful country in the world.
I love eating pizza.
I love the fact that our country is stronger than any country full of inbred hill people.51
- your link goes to a pay site20
- You may as well as whether I love the black death and the answer to both would be NO WAY.98
- Yes, once I moved to the big city and mingled with the foreigners it blew my mind just how many different ways of doing things, all the different art, music ways of looking at things etc, monoculturism is the devils work..31
- dont know, dont care.00
- I like different cultures. However I think people should be integrated in the society they are living in and not living in ghettos.20
- Multiculturalism is PC code for anti-white.....02
- Yep. A gyro sandwich for lunch, and sushi for dinner. Yum.81
- Is this site the greatest example of mental illness?
- Best way to kick someones balls?
- Have you and your spouse ever go into arguments?
- What does 'ghundu' mean. It's Indian?
- Who do you most respect on this site, from your side and the other, give two names?
- Lots of trolls online now xD?
- Agree or disagree, more pizza toppings is better?
- True or false: You eat on your bed?
- Do you like simple breakfast like toast and coffee?
- Do you like Mexicans?