I love being the most powerful country in the world.
I love eating pizza.
I love the fact that our country is stronger than any country full of inbred hill people.
Do you love Multiculturalism?
- your link goes to a pay site20
- You may as well as whether I love the black death and the answer to both would be NO WAY.98
- Yes, once I moved to the big city and mingled with the foreigners it blew my mind just how many different ways of doing things, all the different art, music ways of looking at things etc, monoculturism is the devils work..31
- dont know, dont care.00
- Immigrant community, particularly Pakistani/Bangladeshi, monoculturalism in some areas of London is what is driving white people to the fringes of the capital and beyond.30
- I hate it I loved my London of 1955 that was before Multiculturalism and after the Black Plague22
- I like different cultures. However I think people should be integrated in the society they are living in and not living in ghettos.20
- Multiculturalism is PC code for anti-white.....02
- Yep. A gyro sandwich for lunch, and sushi for dinner. Yum.81
- I cursed the interviewer out, any chance for me?
- Pizza hut, Dominos, Little Caesars, or Papa Johns?
- Do you like to get your feet TICKLED by a Chainsaw or a hacksaw?
- (Senior Citizens Only) What was your favorite decade of the 20th century and why?
- What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
- What helps you de-stress after a long day?
- Name three things you wouldn't do?
- Your favourite song right now?
- What perfumes or deodorants do you apply?
- Have you ever been suicidal?