The biggest timetable overhaul in UK rail history is introduced next month. Are you ready for the coming chaos?
- Don't be so pessimistic, I'm sure that it will all go swimmingly. This is Great Britain after all.21
- Yes, I'm sure I will cope.00
- Yes. I don't use the trains.11
- To be honest Sid, I am so excited I can hardly contain my excitement, I am afraid I will peak too early...21
- is labour running it then ? everything else is hunky dorey we never had it so good ha ha ha ha ha ha what the fu** aye11
- No, but I don't use the lines affected.00
- No doubt another excuse to cut services.12
- I do not travel by train.10
- I don't get the whining. There are online timetables and apps which enable us to PLAN OUR TRAIN JOURNEYS AHEAD, thus avoiding chaos. People need to stop assuming the earth is flat, get out of the moaning ages and take responsibility for their own lives. Get organised.00
- No. Trains are too expensive to use.
I remember when you could buy a nation-wide ticket with connections from A-B via CD&E for a single price, and we didn't need to buy them a year before the idea of travelling actually occurred. There was just peak and off-peak. Sensible dining cars on longer routes too that even second class could get a ticket for.21
- Is Trump REALLY being investigated right now by the FBI? Because people on here keep saying this is happening but I have not heard or seen?
- Dear Deirdre,I cut up my members card to Wholesale Bargains but still want to buy their goods at the discounted rate, why won't they let me?
- It is plausible that some random cannabis user ignorant of the situation and the relevant factors is a superior tactician / threat detector?
- Will Harry and Meghan's child be educated in an inner city comprehensive so he/she won't feel out of place?
- Is it time to scrap brexit and stay in the EU?
- Should Remainers really be called TRAITOR'S!!?
- Pelosi doesn't want Trump to deliver State of Union yet Trump is going to anyway. Is this the tipping point of Pelosi pushing to impeach?
- Are elderly brexiters deliberately destroying UK for younger generation because they dont get the repect they feel entitled to?
- Did you know that when the British empire was at its peak there were more Irish Catholics in the British army than there were English, Welsh?
- Why do brexiters hate Britain?