"one thing led to another, and now I'm talking about building a large luxury hotel across the street from the Kremlin." The plan was to build in partnership with the Soviet government
President Reagan remedied that by inviting the Trumps to the state dinner he tossed for the Gorbachevs a year ago. According to Klores, Trump managed quite a long conversation with Gorbachev about economics in general and hotels in particular
Did you know that Trump's ties to Russia go all the back to the Soviet Union? Do you think Mueller is looking at this?
- bob sorry just trying to get points00
- Yes , I read in the Huffington Post that Trump is KGB .63
- You're kidding? You mean a billionaire real estate mogul was interested in building out property in the Soviet Union? And meeting the Soviet Premier? That's so shocking!72
- Yes I did, Mueller however he may be looking at Trumps involvement with Russian money laundering more than his failed development deals.33
- Trump would make a deal with Satan and sell his soul just to make a profit23
- Did you know in the 90's our government was not only encouraging US business to expand into Russia, but were also giving incentives to do so? Why does it seem that the left fails to know this little piece when they dig back into Trump/Russia?00
- I have never eaten a stalk of celery in my life. Will that disqualify me from joining the army?
- All examples of a class are to be considered as “equal” despite differences and variations within the group. True or false?
- Does it matter what ever trump does or what demlibs accuse him of it doesn't matter because he's doing a fantastic job?
- Trump impeachment?
- Conservatives: Would you be convinced that Trump is a racist if turns out he said the n-word?
- Did Bill Clinton every publicly whine and moan about how “unfair” the Whitewater investigation was during the six years it ran?
- Who should become our new president?
- Cons, why in your opinion do most black people vote democrat?
- If liberals are going to ban straws what's to stop them from banning milkshakes, soft drinks and everything else they are used for?
- If it was up to liberals, would only New York and California get to vote for President?